Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie   Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:03 am

OOC:Fair enough. cx And this is only a one time thing, remember. I can't use a Chesto berry I ate. XD

"Poison Jab." said Rena. The Escavalier, after being hit by another Acrobatics, seemed to have a glint in it's eye. It...hovered...over with a now glowing lance, it purple and seemingly bubbling. It uppercut the little pompom like Pokemon, dealing 83 damage.
Rena smiled. This was going fairly well.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Tree

Tree

BP : 10

PostSubject: Re: Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie   Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:04 am

"Jumpluff!" Marie gasped. That looked like it had seriously done some damage. The trainer gritted her teeth, looking at her pokemon with determination as it recovered. Okay, yeah. That thing needed to be gone. Now. She hadn't noticed it before, but the sky had gone cloudy again. Wonderful.
The pokemon didn't need a verbal order, the two of them practically sharing the same thoughts - it attacked again.

Jumpluff: 87/170

- 76 HP
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie   Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

This had become a battle over who had the strongest attack. "You know what to do!" Rena called. The Escavalier nodded, jabbing at the Jumpluff with full might, and dealing 83 more damage. It seemed that one more attack could cover it...

Escavalier:
94/170
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie   Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opener Tourney Match 2 - Rena versus Marie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2