Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Battle Topic For Those Bored People

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi

Stormi

A Battle Topic For Those Bored People Empty
PostSubject: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

At the far side of the Training Grounds was the one area no one used much because it was farthest a walk. Yet some one was there, and none other than David at that.

A large, mystic Milotic with strange colors(Shiny) stood in the middle of the clearing, facing a large formidable rock.

"Aqua Tail." David ordered. The Milotic wasted no time in completely obliterating the rock with its long, majestic yet powerful tail as water gushed from beneath it from what seems to be out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Gale walked in, Eon beside him. He looked around, only seeing a single trainer. He decided to ignore him, and he sent out his Absol-- Gilette. "Razor wind!" He ordered the commands, and the dark pokemon whipped out the large attack and smash an area of rocks.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 pm

David looked over, narrowing his eyes but saying nothing. Instead he focused on his Milotic again. "You're going to have to try harder." He huffed. Milotic looked over and nodded obediently, as if used to this behavior.

"Now try out Hydro Pump." David commanded. Miltotic reared up, blasting a huge torrent of water into a tree, causing it to fall back and break quickly. Powerful.

David wasn't satisfied. "How are we supposed to become strong with a move like that?" He snapped, crossing his arms. Milotic looked down; an obvious mistake. David walked over with a whip in his hand. "There's no time for guilt. Try it again." He growled, snapping the whip straight across the pokemon's back. Though the whip barely slashed against the Milotic, it still hurt. Badly. Milotic knew better than to let out even a whimper. She blasted yet another tiring Hydro Pump against a rock, causing it to blast apart, rock shards falling everywhere around them.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Gale sneered. "You get a chance to come to a place like this, and that's how you treat your pokemon?" Gale bent down to give his pokemon some food. "How pathetic. That's no way to treat a pokemon." He arose, pointing towards a large tree. "Gilette-- Use Pschyo cut!" With that, the absol ran forward, the blade on its head glowing a deep pink color, and she slashed, cutting the tree in half.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 pm

David didn't look at him. "How I treat my pokemon is none of your business. All that matters is that they are strong." He replied calmly. Milotic just plain out ignored the other trainer and pokemon, as if suddenly intimidated by some sort of "challenge" this absol had made by slicing the tree in half. She took off, slamming a vicious tail hard into a tree. The tree caved over, roots and all, collapsing harshly into the ground.

"That's more like it." David smirked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

"Well, I think it's time to teach you you're wrong," Gale sneered, facing the cruel trainer. "How about a pokemon battle?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 pm

David closed his eyes as if thinking. "Sure, if you aren't just waste of my time. I can't have that." He snickered, looking at him with a sly smile.

"Six on Six. Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

"Deal," Gale smiled, putting Gilette back in her pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

David surprisingly returned his Milotic. "You can pick first." He said.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 pm

"Don't mind if I do." Gale pulled a pokeball from his belt and threw it out "Go! Hydra!" It released a large dark and dragon type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am

David threw a pokeball out onto the dirt. A pretty Swanna flashed out. "Swa!" It cooed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 am

"Alright! Hydreigon-- Dragon Pulse!" The dragon let out a purpleish pulse that slammed into the foe's Swanna.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am

Swanna was pushed backwards from the blow.

-42 HP

"Ice Beam." David ordered. Swanna's mouth glowed with an icey blue ball, and suddenly a shocking beam of ice struck Hydra.

-69 HP
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

"Alright, then." Gale recovered from the attack. "Hydra! Use Dragon Rush!" Hydra rushed forward, attacking with a powerful force.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 am

Swanna was smacked hard into the air, but managed to recover before she hit the ground. she shook her head and glared at her opponent.

"Ice Beam again."

Swanna:
HP 82/170

Hydra:
HP 32/170
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Shawn watched the battle from Togekiss and she watched. "hey are pretty good fighters." She admitted Togekiss mummer in agreement and flew close to the ground. Shawn jumped off at four feet in the air, and landed smoothy on the ground, Togekiss stretched and landed on the ground relived that she didn't have to carry Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

"Alright, Hydra! Use Body Slam!" The pokemon reacted almost instantly, slamming into Swanna, leaving it with paralysis. "Alright! Hydra, good job."
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Swanna stumbled backwards, shaking with paralysis.

"Don't give up, Swanna." David called. The bird quickly thrust up its head, spreading its wings in defiance to the status.

-40 HP

"Good. Ice Beam once more, and don't hold back." David commanded with a snap of his fingers. Swanna, despite her paralysis, flew back into the air, once again shooting a powerful beam of ice into Hydra.

-Hydra Fainted

Swanna:
HP 42/170

Last edited by Stormi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

The member 'Stormi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Status' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Gale returned his pokemon back. "Alright, Hydra! Return!" In a flash of red, the pokemon was safely inside. "You did well," he whispered.
"Alright, Gilette! Let's go!"
The absol come out in a flurry of sparks.
"Use pschyo cut!"
Gilette ran up to the swanna, her blade glowing a deep pink and slamming into swanna harshly. "Great!"

-46 HP

Swanna fainted
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

David returned his Swanna without a word. He just pulled out another pokeball and tossed it onto the battle field.

Out came Carracosta. The big turtle-like pokemon had several obvious muscles. "CARRAAA!" It roared.

"Don't worry we'll make this quick." David smirked. "Use Focus Blast!(I am a fan of this move x3)" he ordered.

Carracosta's large flipper-like arms glowed, in in their center formed a large ball of energy. "Costa!" He yowled as he threw it with all his power. Absol was hit by the powerful blast.

-101 HP

Absol:
HP 69

Carracosta:
170/170
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 pm

ooc: Oh, wow. I just figured out Absol can learn Thunderbolt.

"Alright, Gilette! Use Thunderbolt!"
Gilette released a large bolt of thunder, shocking the pokemon.
Super effective
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm

"Focus Blast again." David said, obviously going for the harshest moves he could. Overkill much?

Absol Fainted

Carracosta:
HP 101/170
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm

"Alright, Gilette. Good job." Gale returned his pokemon.
"Go! Eon!" He sent out his shiny umbreon.
"Use Confuse Ray!"
The pokemon shot a ray of colors at the Carracosta, confusing it.

Eon-
HP- 170/170
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm

"Use Aqua Tail!" David ordered without hesitation.

Despite confusion, Carracosta caused a wave of harsh, rough waters to slam into the opponent.

Carracosta:
HP 101/170

Eon:
HP 128/170

Last edited by Stormi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Topic For Those Bored People   A Battle Topic For Those Bored People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle Topic For Those Bored People
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next