Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class A Represent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 am

The teacher was yet to arrive. Students always got a good 30 minutes befoe class actually started. Shiloh sleepily walked in, holding his large Seadra who acted as his moral support to get up. The class was pretty big. A large assortment of desks were on a raised level in the back half of the room, looking over the front half of the room, a battlefield. It was just big enough for a battle, meeting League guidelines, though the school was outside of such a thing. Finding a nice pool in the side of the room, made for water Pokemon in the case that the teacher could not change up the battlefield, Shiloh plopped his Seadra in there and sat against the wall next to it. He was the first one there. A little shut eye wouldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 am

Braelynn tentatively opened the door, gazing around at the large classroom in awe. Was there really 5 other rooms, just as large as this one? How would they be able to hear the teacher when they seemed to sit so far away? Looking around, her eyes landed on the pool- and the young man sitting next to it, eyes closed and looking extremely peaceful. Lynn didn't want to disturb him, but she felt she should introduce herself to her classmate, or at least let him know she was there.
The red-head walked towards the pool, thinking of letting Kevin out. Tori was just in step behind her, as usual, looking around the room with curious dark eyes."Hello." Bri smiled softly at the trainer, trying not to sound awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:54 am

Seadra went into security mode. Sensing the newcomer, it spit water into Bri's face rather nonchalantly, as Shiloh awoke.
"H-hey, Seadra! Stop that!" he shouted, grabbing the living water gun and yanking it out of the water. It did, but after about 10 seconds of water.
Back to top Go down
Tree

Tree

BP : 10

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:01 am

Next to enter the room was Marie. She had to feel her hand around for a few moments, half-mindedly searching for the doorknob and allowing herself in. Blindly, she started in the room, hardly noticing the others there. The first free moment that she had had, she spent the school looking for the library - or anything of thr sort - looking for books with new information. Mission accomplished.

Her face was currently burried in a book concerning one of her own pokemon, parasect. While Bellossom sat shakily on her shoulder, Marie, not watching where she was going, accidently rammed into a desk - making a large noise that echoed around the entire classroom. "Ah - oops~ I didn't mean to... A blush was starting to cover her face and she nodded, as if agreeing with herself that it'd just be best to.

Marie shuffled over and sat down in the desk closest to the teacher, helping her pokemon and looking around with now-wide eyes, noticing the rest of the amazing classroom.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 am

Totally not expecting such a reaction, Bri let out a short shriek of surprise and jumped back- but not without getting Seadra spit on her. Braelynn covered her face with her hands, taking a moment to get over the surprise. After using her hand to wipe away the water, the trainer looked at the Pokemon, dropping her hands to her sides. "Well, It's nice to meet you too, Seadra." She said rather flatly and sarcastically as water reached the collar of her shirt.
Tori growled, ears perked, ready to attack as soon as the order was given. The Glaceon was well enough trained not to attack as soon as someone hurt her trainer, but she'd sure as hell be ready.
Lynn looked over as the young woman entered. "Hello. Does your Pokemon plan on spitting in my face, or am I good?" She asked jokingly, giving Shiloh a pointed but playful look to let him know all was forgiven. At least, she forgave him. >3> *starestareSeadrastarestare*
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 am

"I'm sorry..." Shiloh murmured, looking up at the girl from his seat. "Seadra can get kind of...rude sometimes. He didn't mean it, right?"
Shiloh looked down at the Seadra, who blinked, before squirming to return to the lovely pool of hopes and dreams omg |D
Back to top Go down
Tree

Tree

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 am

Marie blinked, looking at the two other people in the room. Oh, was that girl talking to her? "Well,... She might throw a few flower petals in your way if she likes you." Marie smiled and joked lightly before shying away once again, though she still took glances at Lynn and Shiloh. Her small pokemon was doing twirls on the desk surface now, happily.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 am

Braelynn smiled, nodding at Shiloh. "I understand. He was just protecting his trainer, it seems." She said, observing the Pokemon as he wiggled around in the young man's arms. She liked to see that kind of devotion between trainer and Pokemon. (Well, maybe not when it resulted in her getting spat on, but still. Loyalty is nice.) She looked down at Tori, smiling softly. Bri knew she had that kind of partnership with Tori. Tori was her best friend, and companion on more journeys than the trainer dared to count.
The girl's light green eyes darted to Marie, laughing lightly. "Well, that sounds pleasant, actually. Let's hope she likes me." Lynn commented lightly before looking around. "I'm Braelynn, by the way." She said, looking both trainers and their Pokemon in the eye, before pausing to think. "You can call me Lynn or Bri or something, because I know Braelynn is kind of a mouthful."
Oh god, shut up, Bri. You talk to much.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Kyle entered the room soon after, opening the door hesitantly with two fingers. After he entered the room, he withdrew a small tube of hand-sanitizer from his bag, rubbed his hands together absent-mindedly, and allowed himself to be overcome with the size of the room. Internally, he thought Woah. . .. On the outside, nothing showed but mild contentedness. He saw the desks and decided to head over there . . . it would probably be good to be there when the teacher came.

Following him was his favorite (though not by far) Pokemon, Ninetales. She had been his faithful companion since she was a newly born Vulpix. Now, she trotted behind her master, well groomed white-gold fur shimmering, ears pricked and alert, eyes darting from human to human and Pokemon to Pokemon. Kyle opted for a chair in the second row, and sat in it a bit uncomfortably. His poise was impeccable, and he didn't allow himself to lean back into the seat or on the desk. His Ninetales was at his side, beautiful tails all bunched together at her paws. She sat as rigidly as her master did.

While he looked cold and unwelcoming, with his conservative dress and placid expression coupling seamlessly with his sophisticated Pokemon, he really wasn't. He decided to focus on the seat in front of him in the meantime, anxiously trying to decipher what the others thought of him. Do they think I'm weird? Oh, of course they do, I am weird after all . . . is my hair all right? Is Ninetales comfortable? Is the teacher going to be nice? Are the people here nice. . ? Am I going to do well? Are my other Pokemon . . .
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 am

Ritchie pushed the door open lightly and peeked inside to see a couple of students there already. He pushed it further open and casually walked over to an empty seat, hands in his pockets, and plopped down with the grace of a sleep-deprived Hippodown. The trainer was slouched in his chair, and in the back of his mind grateful that he wasn't around his dear grandmother. She was always ranting on to him about posture, manners, being a gentlemen, not showing strangers his Dodrio even if they asked in case he scared them away...

Speaking of Dodrio, Ritchie was quick to notice that others had their Pokemon out. The golden white and majestic Ninetales, the powerful and intimidating looking Seadra...

He himself needed to give an impression of himself, right? Ritchie found himself reaching for Maurice, Lauren, and Carly's single Pokeball before stopping himself and thinking about the last time he had released the trio from in a decently sized room before.

When Ritchie really thought about it, any of his Pokemon might go berserk at any moment. While the only reason he had Pokemon and why he was able to get here was because he tamed and caught all of these Pokemon. They had all been causing problems and being generally mischief-makers. While you could consider Ritchie's tame, they didn't get an attitude adjustment with their new master. In fact, Ritchie's behavior reflected his Pokemon's in many ways and probably encouraged them to continue to being like that. Perhaps it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 am

Braelynn spun around as two more people entered. She wondered for a moment how many people would be there to fill this classroom. Would she have to deal with yet another crowd for the rest of the school year? She dreaded the thought. Why couldn't she be home, in a twin size cozy bed, in a town where everybody knew everybody and there was rarely a new face? Aside from maybe the many trainers stopping by to heal their Pokemon, or drop them off at the Day Care. She could handle that. Countless unknown faces wandering the whole island? She was beginning to believe she was claustrophobic. Nonetheless, she smiled at the boys walking in. "Hi~" She greeted tentatively, waving her hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:48 am

"Hey Ritchie!" called Shiloh. He had met his neighbor and crazy Gardevoir the day prior. Seadra was busy being a fountain.
Suddenly, a tall man walked in. He had jet black hair and a beard of the same color, icey blue eyes, and was wearing a white coat that had a EIBA logo over his heart. "Good morning, children. Take a seat." He saud in a booming voice.

OOC: I'll add a list of teachers tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Ritchie waved to the two of them before turning to the teacher as he entered. His grip on the Pokeball slackened and he let his arm hang limply at his side. Savannah was dozy and wasn't a very good listener, Morton was simplistic and might attempt to drive the Seadra out of the pool, Arthur was clumsy, Stephen metabolized like a jet engine and prone to soul eating, the Dodrio sisters were always squabbling, and Guinevere might attempt to murder everyone in the classroom.

Anyways, it was too late now. The teacher was here and Ritchie didn't have much of an impression to go on. Ritchie desperately hoped that the teacher was a bit laid back at least.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

"Okay. Everyone take a seat. We will start class." said the teacher, putting down a bag he had. It contained his various things for teaching, as well as his Pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Tree

Tree

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Marie stopped and looked at both of the boys, having to spin around in her chair to do so. Neither of them she wasn't sure all to much what she should think. The young woman knew better than to judge a book by it's cover, but both of them had seemed so - oh, what was the word, ... rigid? But in different ways. The first one seemed so formal while the other was completely aloof... Or maybe that was just her?

The girl shrugged and smiled when the teacher walked in the room, wanting to make a pleasant good first impression and quite eager to learn. "Settle down." she whispered to her bellossom, who let out a little huff and plopped down on the desk, her dress hiding her little feet - if she even had them. Marie eyed to pokeballs showing out of the professor's bag, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 am

The teacher took a marker from the ridge under the whiteboard, which stretched across the wall. As Shiloh took a desk, he started to write.
P-R-Y-C-E
"Pryce." the man said. "You will know me as Mister Pryce. I am here to teach you how to become the best Pokemon trainers in the world, and train you in that. Are there any questions you want to ask me before we begin?"
He looked at the 5 students, the class being pretty scarce.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

The silence was beginning to unnerve Kyle. He looked among the other students, and none of them seemed to be raising their hands or even giving an indication of their presence. They were all being pretty respectful, but Kyle didn't know if it was shyness or apathy that led to their lack of inquisitiveness.

Kyle didn't exactly have a question either. He had many questions, but was a bit afraid of looking stupid, so he stayed quiet about them. He couldn't even form an actual question in his mind, so he merely raised his hand halfway up, and said without wait for Pryce's reaction, "No, sir. It doesn't look like there are any questions." Both he and his fox-Pokemon looked at Pryce intently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Pryce seemed taken aback that the student answered for the others, but nevertheless nodded. "Very well. I shall tell you about myself. I come from Mahogany Town, and am indeed the retired Gym Leader and son of the late Pryce Sr. I was called here by one of your principals, the lovely Mrs. Tesla Pierce, to teach here, after I was kicked out of the league for being "too strong". Of course, if I had to be fired for any reason, that is a pretty good one."
Shiloh laughed silently, Seadra sitting on his lap all confused and stuff. Pryce, on the other hand, started writing more on the board.
'S-T-A-T-U-S'
"Status is a very annoying effect on the battlefield, caused by certain moves. To start the school year off, I will give you said moves, and I want you to memorize them by Friday. We will have a quiz." Pryce said.
Now Shiloh groaned. He did not have the greatest memory.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Woah. If Mr. Pryce was kicked out of the league for being to strong, she could only imagine how it would be to battle him. At the mention of a test, the redhead bit her lip and turned around, grabbing a notebook from her tan backpack and quickly writing down what the teacher said.
Status- A very annoying effect...
Lynn had always been a good student, very serious about her studies. Maybe that was how she had gotten so strong. Although, she was more interested in the art of healing than anything...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

"We will start with burns." Mr. Pryce said, writing the word on the board. "Burns can be caused, like most statuses, by both damaging moves, and moves intended to only cause a burn. Write these down." he said, and then started writing a long list.

Blaze Kick
Blue Flare
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Ice Burn
Inferno
Lava Plume
Sacred Fire
Scald
Searing Shot
Tri Attack
Will-O-Wisp

"The attack Fling can burn you if the Pokemon using the attack is holding a Flame Orb. Write these down, for you need to know these to pass this school."
Shiloh did, realizing these are only the moves for burns.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Kyle wrote without complaint, his thin, girly script flowing at a considerably lower pace than the others. He was proud of his handwriting, and he was okay with giving up speed in exchange for pretty script. He hoped Pryce wouldn't be too offended if it took him a bit longer than the others to take the notes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Pryce smiled. "Okay, now that we are done writing, does anyone have a fire type Pokemon? They are usually unhurt by burns, but it still allows us to show how burns look."
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Kyle immediately raised his hand, a big grin on his face. Ninetales seemed to have brightened in demeanor as well. Of course he had a Fire-type! She was right here, ready to inflict burns and conquer the entire world with her power! . . . oh wait no, she just was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Braelynn was about to offer Ponyta, but she noticed Kyle's Ninetails and dropped her hand from the little distance she had raised it. Her hand came up to the PokeBall. Flicka was probably one of the girl's favorite Pokemon, aside from Glaceon. And maybe Kevin. Because Kevin was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well, will she be okay if I was to inflict a burn on her, to show how it works?" Pryce asked. "It won't hurt her, and I have a Burn Heal."
He put on an oven mit, and took out a marble case from his bag. Opening it, he revealed it to be a Flame Orb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class A Represent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A Represent   Class A Represent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class A Represent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Elementum Island :: Classrooms :: Room A-
Jump to: