Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ferry Arrives

Go down 
+7
Little
Moo
Kyoko
Stormi
Tree
Sunnyness
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Ritchie ducked his head in and bent over a bit, attempting to shield himself from the gust. He looked up to see a shiny Skarmory and its trainer sitting on the dock. The shock of seeing a shiny Pokemon this close wore off quickly. Dodrio too turned to the Skarmory, feathers ruffled in more ways than one.

"Hey! What's the big idea?!"
"SKRAWK!"
"SKRAWK!"
"SKRAWK!"

Lauren extended its neck forward, squawking at the shiny Pokemon like it was cussing it out. Pokemon like Dodrio had primitive languages though, and there weren't many Pokemon who weren't Psychic types that could really communicate in any complex fashion like humans could. Maurice and Carly soon joined in, filling the air with noisy alarming calls.

Ritchie couldn't do anything to stop it and didn't want to draw more attention to himself after what he did on the boat. He was supposed to get to his room as quickly as possible before a sailor noticed that Morton had helped himself to their entire kitchen supply.

"Alright Lauren, Maurice, Carly. Cut it out!"

Dodrio continued to squawk at the Skarmory, shaking its tail feathers because they were either ready to start dancing or ready to start pecking eyeballs out. He knew he had no control over his Pokemon at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Skarmory rose it's head to get a good look at the opposing birds. What were they saying?
Skarmory seemed to smirk, though it was a bird and birds don't smirk usually and stuff, so he turned back to Rena, forcing her to pet him some more. Who knew metal birds liked being pet?
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Tree

Tree

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 am

"Well, I've just never seen one like it before. The color... A geneticc mutatio perhaps...? How facinating..." Marie had startes rambing in interest, looking at the steel bird from different angles before she flinched from the sand that had been picked up by the pokemon's sudden gust. The small bellossom in her arms near started shouting as sharply as the dodrio did, only with the exception of not looking threatening in the least and being settled down quickly by her trainer.

"Oh, my name's Marie, but uh... If I'm making your pokemon uncomfortable, I can just..." sbe pointed her finger in another direction, taking a step back. The girl glanced back at the dodrio again. Actually, that might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 am

"Nice to meet you. And Skarmory is just being rude." said Rena, looking at her bird. It was a special Skarmory alright. Golden metallic skin with green feathers. No doubt it was shiny.
"Oh. I'm Rena..." she murmured. Social interactions were not her strongsuit, but she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Tree

Tree

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 am

The young woman smiled and nodded gently, "Well, It's nice to meet you, Rena." The girl shrugged her bag on her shoulder more and flicked her amber gaze aside, "And you too, Skarmory." She couldn't help but extend her formalities to the protective pokemon.
"So, you're from Jhoto then?" Marie asked, trying to make light conversastion, since this girl didn't seem to be the biggest people person.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

BP : 12
Slot 1 : Blaziken- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 2 : Salamence- Level 50, 10 posts
Slot 3 : Tyranitar- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 4 : Swampert- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 5 : Grovyle- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 6 : Raichu- Level 50, 12 posts

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 pm

After a nice long look of all the surrounding scenery, Olivia glanced back. She watched all of the trainers here- how they talked, how they walked, what expression they wore, what kinds of Pokemon they had- it was almost stalkerish, but it was all to learn about her opponents, and hopefully some friends. But while she was a people person, she did not like approaching strangers that were dumped on an island with her. So, she chose a grassy spot nearby and sat down, her Raichu jumping from her shoulder and trotting to the closest Pokemon nearby- a Mightyena.
"I wish I could just walk up to people like that!" She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 am

Rena nodded. "Mhm. I worked at the Olivine Gym before this." she said. "I like Steel type Pokemon. High defense. Sturdy builds. Very intimidating. They really are tough."
She had one exception on her team, of course. She remembered the journey up the mountains at Blackthorn City when she went to study Skarmory in the wild. She almost got crushed by a Graveler. In sheer revenge, she caught it, and ended up training it, and having Jasmine help her evolve it. Now she was a powerful Golem, and very eccentric. No doubt she would Rollout off the dock and into the water if released.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Truth

Mistress Truth

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Kienna looked around. Why had the boat stopped? Then she saw. The gangplank down, a stedy stream of Trainers going down it. "AHH!" She ran down the gnagplank, releasing Luca, Draia, and Genni along the way, before crashing into two Trainers who were havig a conversation. Genni and Luca helped her up. 'Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnruinsofalph.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ferry Arrives   The Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ferry Arrives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2