Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  Empty
PostSubject: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Andrew sat by the Arceus shrine-- All of his pokemon sitting around him, laying peacefully. He just gazed at the shrine, lost in its legendary gaze. I wonder what the real thing is like...
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

As Andrew sat near the shrine, something disturbed his sleepless rest. A pink blobbish thing ran past him, chanting her name over and over, "Chansey!" She called, hopping over a Pokemon's tail. "Chansey!" She ran into the forest, deeper. She was looking for her trainer, who had gone ahead with his other Pokemon and thought she was trailing behind . . in reality, she had gotten distracted by a Beautifly, and ended up lost.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am

Andrew was suprised by the pokemon's appearence. He walked over to where the pokemon ran off to, a smug look on his face "Ah! Was that a Chansey?" he returned all of his pokemon, except for his shiny haxorous.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am

"Chansey!" She cried, an exasperated look on her face. "Chansey, Chansey!" She looked from left to right, and then turned towards Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 am

Andrew turned around. "Ah! So that was your Chansey!" He snickered. "I can help you find the little trickster."
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am

Kyle looked at him strangely, never thinking of his beloved Chansey as a trickster. His Delcatty and Minccino were out of the pokeballs, helping him search for his other Pokemon. "You've seen her? Where is she?" He looked both ways.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 am

"She went that way!" Andrew pointed towards where the Chansey went. "Go! Nite!" He sent out his Dragonite, "go find that Chansey that went by," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting    Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Waiting and Sitting and Waiting
Page 1 of 1