Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chase's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 am

Chase put his two bags down on the floor of his room. Lucky for him he had been able to avoid others on the way up. He didn't need their friendship. They were all his rivals in schooling, after all.

Froslass helped him unpack, not even bothering to glance at the room first.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Robin saw the boy run into his room... she believed he heard someone call him Chase. She ran in, putting down her Glaceon and opening the door. "Hi!" she greeted, a smile spread across her face. "My name's Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Chase turned around in surprise. "Er...Hi." He replied warily. "I'm Chase..."

Froslass glared at the girl in warning, but made no sound.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh! You have a Froslass? I have a Froslass, too!" Robin sent out her Froslass. Her Froslass-- Frosty, gave Chase and his pokemon a cold look. "And this is Icey!" She held up her Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Chase's Froslass snorted in disgust, icey-cold breath coming out as she did so. Chase himself just looked on feeling a bit awkward. He hadn't expected to talk to anyone this soon...

"Er...Great." He muttered uneasily, looking away. "I suppose you're staying on this floor too then if you have Ice-Types?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm

"Of course I do!" Robin giggled, sending out her Lapras, Delibird, Beartic, and Walrein along with her Froslass and Glaceon. "See? Aren't they all just so awesome?" She smiled. She really did love her ice pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Chase flinched at the 3 pokemon that he happened to have a species of too.

"That's funny..." He murmured in surprise and sudden slight interest. "I have a Lapras and Delibird as well."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:18 pm

"Really? Awesome!" She laughed. "Although, I'll still beat them in battle!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Chase raised his head at that. "Is that a challenge?" He asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Robin slightly bent forward, still giggling and slightly sneering at the trainer. "So, what if it is?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

"Then we battle." He answered simply. At the word "Battle", his Froslass let out a huff of icey-cold breath. "Ky-aa!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Robin giggled and returned all of her pokemon. "Berry! Go!" She sent out her Beartic.

Last edited by Little on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am

Chase tosses a pokeball into the air.

"Let's go Lapras!"

A large, sleek pokemon with a tough shell appeared. "Laa!" It sang.

"Would you like the first move?" Chase asked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am

"Alright, if you insist." Robin pointed towards the Lapras. "Berry! Superpower!" The large bear quickly rushed towards the Lapras, hitting it harshly with its fists. The attack was a fighting move, so it was sure to damage the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 am

Lapras was flung backwards.

-101 HP

Lapras
HP 69/170
...69 T.T
/shot

"Lapras use Perish Song." Chase said calmly. Lapras's eyes glowed for a moment, and an eerie song danced cooly from her mouth.

Countdown for both pokemon: 3
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am

"Oh, darn!" Robin giggled, pointing again. "Berry! Use one more Superpower!" The bear nodded, and rushed up again, repeating the move.

Lapras fainted~

Berry's Count-- 2
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 am

Chase smiled. "Good job." He said simply, returning Lapras. "You were great. Have a good rest." He whispered, pulling out another pokeball.

"Let's go! Jynx!"

An odd looking pokemon appeared, gazing wide-eyed at everything. "Use Focus Blast!" David commanded.

The odd-looking pokemon suddenly seemed fearsome as it gathered a large ball of energy and tossed it at berry, dealing a whopping 101 damage.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 am

"Oh, my! Berry, use Blizzard!" Berry nodded and shot large balls of ice at the Jynx.

Berry's count~ 1
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 am

"Use Mean Look!"

Jynx's eyes flashed, and a harsh glare was forced into the opponent's head.

Beartic can no longer escape!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 pm

"Alright, Berry! Better make this one count!" Robin knew Berry would faint soon, seeing that his count word turn to 0 after this, and her pokemon would faint. "Icicle crash!" The Beartic jumped in the air, and crashed down on the Jynx in an icy fall.

Berry's count: 0
Berry fainted

As her pokemon fainted, Robin sightly frowned for a second.
"Alright, Berry! Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 pm

ooc: You do understand that icicle crash only did 15 Damage and Blizzard only did 51 because ice isn't very effective against ice, right? Jynx is ice/psychic o3o

ic: Jynx braced herself as icicles crashed into her body. Shaking her head, she quickly regained herself.

Jynx:
HP 101/167

"Beartic was great." Chase commented, nodding his head. "You obviously train your pokemon well. Shall we continue?" For once he was actually having a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: Oh, sorry X3 Still getting used to it

"Of course!" Robin smiled, sending out Froslass. "Go! Frosty!"
The pokemon came out, letting out a spurt of cold breath.
"Alright! Use Ominous Wind!"
Froslass let out a huge gust of dark wind that slammed into Jynx.

Frosty-
HP- 170/170
How much damage would that be?

Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:53 pm

ooc: 55, since Ominous Wind has 60 power and is super-effective on a psychic type, making it do more damage.

ic: Jynx widened her eyes in surprise, backing away against the wind before finally being blown backwards.

Jynx:
HP 46/170

Considering fighting-type moves didn't affect a ghost-type like Froslass, and a pokemon like Jynx can't learn rock or fire type moves, Chase realized he'd have to go a little dangerous with this one. If only Jynx was level 55, she would have learned Perish Song like Lapras...

Then he remembered Jynx when she was just a little smoochum...Oh...That one move...He hadn't used it in a while.

"Use Copycat!" Chase called out. Jynx danced in a little circle, and suddenly its eyes glowed with memory. An Ominous Wind attack with repeated straight back at Froslass.

Super Effective!
-55 HP

Froslass:
HP 115/170

Jynx:
HP 46/170

Last edited by Stormi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 pm

ooc: Wait a minute... but ominous wind is a ghost type move, and Jynx is an ice and phsycic. Wouldn't that make it super effective?
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 pm

ooc: It didn't notify me of your reply D:

*facepalm* I was looking at two different pokemon at the same time and got confused. I'll fix that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Room   Chase's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next