Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with some pokemon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Slot 1 : Umbreon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 2 : Leafeon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 3 : Jolteon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 4 : Espeon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 5 : Glaceon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 6 : Vaporein~Level 50~15 Posts

Playing with some pokemon. Empty
PostSubject: Playing with some pokemon.   Playing with some pokemon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Amber sat on the sandy beach shore. This needed to be quick and the moon was almost uncovered. She had on reached down and grabbed two pokeballs. Looking around she realesed them quickly. "Right, so this one is Vaporeon, and this one is Leafeon." Amber put Leafeon back in the pokeball. She crouched in front of Vaporeon. "Wanna play a game? Jigsaw asked. she asked. The blue pokemon nodded and Amber pulled a odd shaped pebble out of her pocket. She threw it out into the water and watched as her pokemon dove beneath the shore. Good, now Vaporeon would meet some pokemon down there and play around as usual.

Amber picked out a rock and sat on it. She soon released her first pokemon. It looked like a black fox, with glinting red eyes and beautifull black fur. It had yellow rings on its tail and it's legs. Underneath the moonlight the stripes began to glow. "Cool!" she squealed, then covered her mouth and looked around. Terrific, no one heard here!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Blazer (Cyndaquil) Lv. 31 Posts Left: 4
Slot 2 : Bottomless (Gulpin) Lv. 35 Post Left: 6

PostSubject: Re: Playing with some pokemon.   Playing with some pokemon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Or so Amber thought. Kyoko was actually close by, staring at the moon emotionless. She may hate water, but that doesn't mean she hates good locations to view the moon. She turned around and noticed Amber. "...tell me. What was your purpose for raising Pokemon?" Kyoko questioned and sent out Blazer and Bottomless. She wanted them to enjoy the vision of the moon as well.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Slot 1 : Umbreon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 2 : Leafeon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 3 : Jolteon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 4 : Espeon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 5 : Glaceon~Level 50~15 Posts
Slot 6 : Vaporein~Level 50~15 Posts

PostSubject: Re: Playing with some pokemon.   Playing with some pokemon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Amber glanced over at the stranger. She picked up her Umbreon, eyeing her carefully. "What do you mean?" she asked, stroking the black and yellow fur. Umbreon growled at Blazer. It leaped out of her arms and sniffed Kyoko's pokemon. "I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Blazer (Cyndaquil) Lv. 31 Posts Left: 4
Slot 2 : Bottomless (Gulpin) Lv. 35 Post Left: 6

PostSubject: Re: Playing with some pokemon.   Playing with some pokemon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 am

"What are Pokemon to you?" Kyoko sighed and pulled out a chocolate bar and shared it with both Blazer and Bottomless. While Blazer nibbled it and took time to enjoy it, Bottomless swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with some pokemon.   Playing with some pokemon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with some pokemon.
Page 1 of 1