Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ferry Arrives

Go down 
+3
Stormi
Sleepy
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

The First Ferry Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:55 pm

A ferry arrived, smoke trailing it from the pipe located at it's top. Trainers on it cheered as they saw the tall tower. The beautiful beaches. The Wingulls flying in the clear blue sky.
Lark held a suitcase firmly in front of her, and another rolled behind her, being pulled. One contained a dozen changes of clothing, while the other contained various other things. She smiled with a gasp at the resort like academy. Oh, how it was beautiful! She could get used to this!
A few people behind her was Shiloh. He too was carrying a few heavy bags, longing to dump them in his hotel room. He examined the people on the benches, before glancing at a heavenly sight: Three girls strolling on a beach. They must have been staff workers, but were a beautiful view. Turning his head as to not bump into anything or fall into the clear water, he made his way up the path, and towards the ginormous tower where he'd be staying. He'd have to make some friends soon, but that should be easy, since he'd be shoved into a class. Dragon. His Pokeball clacked and clanged against his waist. They were firmly secured on his belt.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Ritchie was close behind, a Crobat fluttering busily and silently over his shoulder. Crobats were built for long distance flying, and being confined in a Pokeball on the ferry for that long made Ritchie feel bad for his first Pokemon.

He gave a nervous sigh as he looked up at the tower looming over the island. He would be staying there.

But he was glad he came, looking at how beautiful and pristine the island looked. It'd be a welcome change from cluttered and busy Celadon, for sure.

~~

Nikola stood at the dock, Cuddles the Scolipede standing nearby.

"The new arrivals, Cuddles! Aren't you excited?" Nikola said in cheery tone.

The Scolipede gave a spine-chilling hiss as its thin tongue slithered out. It rubbed its head against Nikola's arm as if to ask for a petting.

"Not now, Cuddles. Mom and dad have been anxious for this Grand Opening, we need to be professional guides today."
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 pm

ooc: Before my Forest Post. Didn't see this :/

ic: Luna was near the back of the crowd, getting a little impatient with the line. But she didn't show it. By her side was a Gallade, standing calmly and almost completely still, eyes shut and focused. Both seemed to share the same thoughts about this place.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Shiloh looked around the place, excited to move in and explore. Suddenly, though, due to his lack of looking where he was going, he found himself colliding with Nikola. "Oof!" was the sound that escaped his lips, as he fell to the ground, rubbing his head. His bags hit the dock next to him.
"Sorry..." he murmured, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Cuddles reared up on its hind legs and gave a blood curdling alien scream. "It's alright, Cuddles." Nikola cooed, running her hand over the Scolipede's scaly back. The Scolipede backed down and Nikola pressed an expensive looking Premier Ball to the Scolipede, engulfing the Pokemon in a red light.

"That's alright." she stuck her hand out to the boy on the ground. "I'm Nikola. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Robin ran through the crowd, her long brown hairy rustling in the wind and her bright blue eyes gleaming. Her Glaceon trailed behind her, a smile spreading across the pokemon's face. She looked at the island, soaking in its beauty. "Wow!" she gasped. She bent down and pet Icey-- her Glaceon. "We're gonna have so much fun here!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 pm

The scream surely frightened the boy, but he didn't show much response other then wide eyes at the sudden nose. Recovering, he took it, pulling himself up. "My name is Shiloh. I am going to be attending the school here."
Well, no shit. Tourists aren't allowed on the island, so what else would you be there for?
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Robin heard the scream and cringed. Her head darted towards the sound, and she saw a pokemon. "Ah! A scolipede!" She ran over, her eyes shining at the sight. "Hi!" she greeted the trainer. "I'm Robin! And this is Icey!" She picked up her Glaceon, a smile spreading across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Nikola turned around to see her. "Hello! I'm Nikola." she greeted with a big smile, and rubbed the Glaceon's head lightly before pulling away. She looked to both of them. "I'm the one who will be guiding you today!"

~~

Ritchie stepped off, and onto the dock. He didn't leave the dock, but just stood and stared at the Island. For one thing, he didn't know where anything was. For another though, the view was stunning. Even more so now that he was off the boat. He had heard the Pokemon scream and saw the small group beginning to congregate but didn't pay them mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Lark, on the other hand, whipped around at the scream, and almost screamed herself. Nevertheless, she took a deep breth, and stood, wondering if she should make her way to the Tower, or go where this group goes. They were all going to the same place, after all.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Robin stepped off, standing by Ritchie and gazing at the island, her glaceon still bundled in Robin's arms. "It's so amazing!" she gasped to Ritchie, even though she didn't know the kid. "I can't beleive we're actually gonna learn here!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Luna flinched, and Gallade's eyes flew open, and e quickly got into an attack stance. Luna shook her head, and the pokemon calmed down. They leaped off onto the dock, spotting a group of trainers. She passed them, not really wanting to get near so many people at once.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Gale silently followed behind the group of people, his shiny umbreon following behind like a shadow. He put his hands in his pockets, letting out a small smile as he saw the island-- so big, and the first really thing he's seen in ages, really.
Free at last...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 am

Shiloh looked around. So many trainers! He'd battle all of them, and win. He turned to Nikola. "Since you are our guide, does that mean you live here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 am

Nikola giggled a bit and smiled. "Of course! I live here with my parents. They run the Academy."

~~

Ritchie looked to the girl beside him and looked back toward the Island. It was a strange thing to be telling a stranger, but he rolled with it.

"Yeah. We all got really lucky getting into here."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 am

"I'm gonna battle all the trainers!" Robin smiled, gazing up into the blue sky. "And my pokemon will get even stronger!"

Gale took a couple steps and heard a conversation. He looked at the guide. So... that's our guide?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am

Lark realized the boy was talking to her. She turned to him. "It wasn't luck. We earned it." she answered softly, blinking. She smoothed her skirt, due to her having sat for a while. She remembered seeing this boy on the ferry, but thought nothing of him.

"Oh. You are Mister and Mrs. Pierce's daughter." he said, in a fake cheery voice. Now he had to stay away from this girl, if he ever wanted to keep his studentship.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 am

"That's right!" she replied. She looked over Shiloh's shoulder to see most of the people off the Ferry.

"Alright everyone! Come follow me! I'll be leading you to your rooms now!" she called, jumping up and down a little bit.

OOC: If you made your creations today but didn't post just pretend that you've been here the whole time if you still want to join in.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 am

Robin darted over to the guide, eager to see her new room. "Yay!" she cheered, excitement pulsing through her body. "What're they like? Are they big?" she asked question after question.

Gale followed silently and stood by the group. I wonder what it'll be like.. Really anything would be good for Gale, since he spent his life cooped up in an orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Kaun

Kaun

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:53 am

Nyla was defiantly there the whole time. She was following the others, but more towards the back of the group with her Electross flopping behind her like it does. She couldn't wait to see the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

Nikola started to lead them past the deck and onto the Island she had learned to call home. "They're more like suites than dorms, if you ask me!" she replied, looking back. She began heading towards the Island Center, the Lower Stadium grew as they got closer. A long one floor building could be seen sitting near the Tower and the stands of merchants could be seen in the distance.

~~

Ritchie carefully took a step onto the Island. It was his first step into a new life and a new home for the rest of the school year. His suitcase suddenly became silent as it came off the wooden deck and onto soft earth.

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

ooc: Chase and Elisa aren't approved yet, but I want them to go ahead and know what's going on D:

Luna joined them as they passed by without a word. Gallade eyed the other pokemon suspiciously.

Chase joined the group as he stepped off the dock, but staying at the back away from others.

There was a yell behind everyone. "WAIT FOR MEEEE!" A blond teen, around the age of 17, came darting towards the group like Bianca off of pokemon. Behind her was a Mightyena, keeping a steady pace with its trainer. Elisa ended up accidentally slamming into Gale from behind. Falling to the ground, her pokemon nosed her, trying to help her up.

Elisa stood up. "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't want to be late. Am I late? Sorry!" She exclaimed quickly. "I'm Elisa!" Mightyena rolled his eyes, obviously used to this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 am

Lark and Shiloh both followed the girl, looking around at the island's merchants/ What weird people. How would they pay for their goods anyhow? Shiloh longed to see how his Pokemon were doing, but thought Athena would be too loud, and Hermes too big. The Flygon and Dragonite would have to wait until he was done unpacking. Lark, on the other hand, longed to fly with her Pokemon around the island, rather than being confined to see it on foot for the first time. It ruined it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaun

Kaun

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:22 am

Nyla looked at her Electross as it was struggling to keep up with her. Sometimes it did really well but this time not so much. She grabbed her pokeball from her back and made it return. She put the pokeball away in her bag only to pull out another. She tossed it and soon came out her luxray who was happy to be able to stretch, but soon fell in line behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

They entered the Island Center and a lot of the merchants called out to the children. Nikola didn't pay them any mind, and neither did Richie. Nikola pointed to the Lower Stadium, next to the Oran Forest. "That is the Stadium used by students when the real Stadium is being cleaned up." she said. Nikola passed the fountain and pointed to the Tower. "That's where you'll all be staying!" she exclaimed with a big smile. "There are eighteen floors, and the very bottom one is the cafeteria!"

The enthusiastic guide then pointed to the long one floor dwarfed next to the tower. "And those where the classes are held!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Ferry Arrives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next