Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derping--- C:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

Derping--- C: Empty
PostSubject: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Gale sat on a rock with his feet deep in the water, his jeans rolled up a bit. He let out a sigh and started to pet his Mightyena, Fang. The pokemon just lay by Gale, its head resting on his leg. He watched as Fang's belly would rise and fall, and silently snoring, fast asleep. He let out a gentle sigh, as he looked up at the sunset that lay gently on the water, leaving a deep pink and orange glare.
He sent out his Walrein, Rein, quickly. The pokeball landed on the water and gently started to float as red sparks flew with the opening of the pokeball. The large, blue seal-like pokemon with large tusks, let out a snort and smiled at Gale and started diving in the water, soaking up the warmth of the sun.
Fang silently woke up, his ears pricking as the tide got a little higher with the setting sun. The waves swished halfway up the rock, leaving a piece of seaweed on the gentle sand as the water went back.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

BP : 12
Slot 1 : Blaziken- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 2 : Salamence- Level 50, 10 posts
Slot 3 : Tyranitar- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 4 : Swampert- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 5 : Grovyle- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 6 : Raichu- Level 50, 12 posts

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Suddenly, the head of a Pokemon rammed into his back with much strength, sending him flying into the water. "Gah! Grovyle, no!" A red-headed trainer with cheeks just as red was running towards the scene. "When I told you to use slam, I meant on a boulder!" She ignored the no-doubtedly growling Mightyena and pushed Grovyle aside, reaching for the person he just slammed into.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 am

Gale jumped up out of the water on Rein, his eyes almost red and blazing. "Oh, come on!" he yelled, jumping onto a different nearby boulder, his Walrein sitting next to him. "Do you have any idea what you just did?" Gale pulled out his papers of schoolwork, all ruined and wet. He stomped his foot angrily, Rein staring at the trainer fiercly while Fang jumped up next to Gale, nosing the papers. The Mightyena turned its head towards the Grovyle, letting out a low, deep growl from the back of its throat.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 am

"I am just so sorry!" She gave Grovyle a furious look that said, I'll deal with you later! "I-I didn't even know you were over here." She glanced at the two angry Pokemon, and took a step back. We had schoolwork? I didn't know we even started yet... "I can help you do those again, if you want. Really." Grovyle gave a small huff to the two opposing Pokemon, sure that it had done the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 am

"Yeah, I think I can do it myself," Gale snickered, his gaze still furious at the trainer. "Besides, how couldn't you notice a snoring Mightyena, and a large Walrein splashing in the water?" He took off his soaked jacket and started to wring it out.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 am

"The sun was in my eyes." She stated bitterly. "I can barely see you now." She held her hand above her eyes to block the setting sun, which was bathing them in bright orange light. She didn't dare risk returning her Pokemon, just in case something was tempted to attack her. "I didn't think we had homework." With a bit of a snort, she turned away and put her hands to her hips. "I wouldn't have bothered helping you with it, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 am

"I don't need your help," Gale grunted, narrowing his eyes and petting his Mightyena for a second to calm the loud, fierce growling. He put his jacket back on after he wrung it out. Still really wet... guess I'll just have to wait 'till I deal with this stupid trainer.
He took his hat off and started to shake it out into the water, drops flying into the ocean. "I'm perfectly capable of getting my work done," he snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 am

"Yeah. You've already verified that." Wonderful. On her fourteenth birthday, she got the gift of an enemy. "And if you're perfectly capable, you can do it again without a problem. I don't see why you're so annoyed right about now." Grovyle turned to look from the Pokemon to his trainer, and began to follow her as she slowly began to climb her way up a large boulder. "It's not like I apologized." She muttered darkly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

"Because it's very time consuming," Gale shouted to the trainer. "Now, instead of training like I should be, I'll be stuck in a room writing stuff. All thanks to your stupid Grovyle," he darkly said back.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

"Just because he missed his target doesn't mean he's stupid!" She shouted back at him. "Why do you wanna train so much? If you actually were training, this wouldn't have happened!" She said, blaming him. Olivia began to start disliking this trainer. He was too serious and obviously thought too much of himself to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 am

"No, I was giving my pokemon a break," Gale retorted angrily. "We've been training all week. At least I have enough decency not to work my pokemon like slaves." Gale was starting to get really angry by this trainer. Who did she think she was?
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

"Oh, like I do? Is that what you're suggesting?" She motioned towards Grovyle. "Does this Pokemon look worked to death? Hmm? Let me answer that for you- No. He doesn't." She crossed her arms and glared at the other trainer. The air was extremely tense, but that was fine with her. "If anything, he hasn't worked hard enough lately."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

"Clearly, you haven't been training him properly." Gale glared at Olivia darkly, with a grim frown on his face. "Getting this far, he should be a Sceptile." He smiled slightly and through out a pokeball, releasing a fierce looking pokemon. "Sceeeeptillee!" it growled, throwing back its arms, showing the large blades.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

Grovyle made a nasty face at the Sceptile. "I train him perfectly fine! He doesn't want to evolve! I Don't force my Pokemon to evolve when they don't want to. Besides, he's still learning." She put a hand to Grovyle's forhead. "Sceptile's ugly anways. I hope you have fun sitting in your room, redoing papers all day."

OOC: Next door neighbors? ;D
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 am

ooc: Ohshet. Yes |D

IC: Gale shot a dark, icy look at the grovyle, and then the trainer. "Have fun trying to win battles with a weak, unproperly trained Grovyle," he retorted, turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

His words sent ice through her veins. Hell, just the sight of him did. "I'm sure you'll have a great view of me winning the nearest tournament while you're standing in second place!" She shouted at him, jumping off the boulder and onto the ground. She turned to Grovyle and quietly said, "It's ok. A fat jerk like him won't even make it to third."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 am

"Right. It's not like you'd even make it in," Gale shouted darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:44 am

She whipped around, having about enough of this trainer's attitude. "I almost wonder why you're even here. Someone as unproffessional as you should stick to fighting the helpless Pokemon they trap in so-called 'Safari Zones.' Clearly, you came here by mistake, and I'm going to send you off!" She said, suprisingly cool.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

"You wish!" Gale returned his pokemon and rolled up his sleeves. Hell, this trainer would be swimming back when he finished with her. "If you want a battle, you got one!" he yelled furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 pm

"You know what? I think I do want a battle! Why don't you come at me with all you've got, huh?" By now it was becoming an all-out scream-off as the two shouted insults back and forth. Olivia withdrew Grovyle and gripped a shrunken Pokeball that was previously attatched to her belt.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Gale put his three pokeballs back in his belt loop and randomly selected another, throwing it up quickly and catching it in his right hand as it got big, the pokemon inside almost glowing.
"Go! Aggron!"
He threw the pokeball out, releasing the large steel and rock type pokemon out in a flurry of red flashes. "Agroooooooooooooo!" The Aggron let out a large roar, looking at Olivia fiercly, with an intimidating stare.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

The Pokeball she held in her hand quickly grew full size. She didn't care much for fancy moves; she'd show off the strength of her Pokemon, as well as her 'superior' battling skills. "Go, Swampert!" While the Pokemon was about two feet smaller, it was certainly an excellent choice- well thought out. "Let's show this punk how it's done! Muddy water!" With a chilling roar, Swampert began circling water around its body. As it spiraled, it picked up dirt and rocks from the ground, dirtying it, and suddenly blasted it at full strength towards Aggron.

Super effective. - 84 HP.

Swampert:
170/170
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Gale stepped back a little as the pokemon hit his Aggron harshly. "Hang in there, buddy!" he said hurridly, planning out his next move.
"Aggron! Superpower!"
The large pokemon took a large step for a start and moved forward rapidly, its fist glowing a deep blue as it threw its arm down next to the Swampert, knocking it back harshly.
Aggron(Steel)~ 86/170
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Swampert struggled to stay upright as the blow came. "You're doing great, Swampert! truly!" Olivia called from behind. This trainer had irritated her horribly. She could barely stand to be in his presence, and as a resulted, wished for it to end quickly. "Go! Mud bomb!" A large blob of mud errupted from its mouth. It was suprisingly big, almost the size of the Pokemon itself. The attack was four times effective, resulting in dealing a whopping -128 HP. Overboard? Yes. The only move that would've Ko'd the enemy? Also yes. No other move would've done the trick- at least as satisyingly.

Swampert:
98/170
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Aggron fell, from the hit and fainted. It fell back harshly, almost landing on Gale. "It's okay, Steel. Get some rest," Gale said softly to his pokemon. "You did great." Aggron looked over and slowly smiled a bit as it disappeared into its little pokeball.
"Go! Rein!"
Gale picked up a pokeball from his beltloop and threw it out, releasing the large walrus-like pokemon with huge tusks.
"Use Aqua Tail!"
Rein flopped forward towards the Blaziken, his tail glowing a ferocious blue as he spun around, smacking the pokemon feriously that blew the pokemon back a good ten feet.

Last edited by Little on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping--- C:   Derping--- C: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derping--- C:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Elementum Island :: Southern Beach-
Jump to: