Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The BFF Thread :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moo

PostSubject: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

"Torterra? Come on, where are you?" Kyle asked, practically running through the forest. Ninetales was sprinting behind him, determined and alert as usual. Torterra had somehow figured that a "walk in the forest" meant "hide from Kyle," and was, well, hiding from his trainer. Kyle had stopped running, and was attempting to climb over a moss-covered boulder. "Torterra? Tor-- Ahh!"

He was flung a few feet, fell on his back, and was lucky to land on a soft spot of grass. Torterra looked incredibly pleased with himself, standing in between the trees. He was the boulder, and he found it quite funny to fling Kyle in the air. Ninetales had been thrown too, but she had leaped off the Grass Pokemon and landed on her feet.

"That was not funny, Torterra," huffed Kyle, dusting himself off. Torterra looked very sorry, and the expression on the tortoise-Pokemon's face was too much for Kyle. He laughed, which brightened Torterra's spirits once more. "Okay . . . " Kyle said, getting up. "It was kind of funny."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Braelynn had been walking through the forest, bringing her hand against trees lightly, enjoying the feel of bark against her skin. To her right was a small Glaceon, who looked just as peaceful as Lynn felt. Tori was usually the only Pokemon that was with Lynn when she wasn't battling- the others the girl usually kept safe in their Pokeballs. Even if she loved them all equally. (Or so she said. >3>)
At the sound of a boy's cry of surprise, Tori's ears perked and her head turned. She looked at her trainer expectingly, as of saying, Can we go see what's going on? The Glaceon always seemed to ask permission. Lynn ran towards the sound, entering the clearing just as Kyle was getting up. She caught her breath for a moment as Tori sat down and looked at the other Pokemon curiously. "Uh.. Are you okay?" The girl asked tentatively, color rising to her cheeks from embarrassment. He seemed fine. Why did she have to overreact?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Ninetales ears immediately perked upward, and then fell back on her head when she saw Glaceon. She eyed the Ice-type warily, daring her to approach Kyle. Kyle jumped at bit when he saw the girl, but he protectively pet his over-protective Pokemon, in an attempt to calm Ninetales. Torterra looked excited to see new people, and wagged his great tail in display of his emotion.

"Haha, yeah, I'm fine! Didn't know anyone was around here, though. You kind of scared me," Kyle rubbed the back of his head, a bit embarrassed to admit it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Tori stood, rigid, her eyes narrowed on Ninetails. As long as the Pokemon left her trainer alone, the Glaceon would have no problem. But one step towards Lynn...
Braelynn nodded softly, glancing at Tori nervously. She looked back at Kyle and smiled gently. "Well, I was just walking around, and I heard you... So you weren't the only one that was scared." She joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Ninetales did not relent, still primly standing her ground, red eyes blazing with a cool, ghostlike fire. She was calm, though, if a little protective. "I'm sorry. . my Torterra," Kyle said, shrugging. "He's a bit of a prankster. We didn't mean to scare anyone, right?"

Torterra made a small moan-like sound, which probably meant yes. Probably.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Tori's dark, cold eyes flickered from Ninetails, to Torterra, to Kyle then back to her trainer. Braelynn chuckled, looking at Torterra. "Now that I can understand." She murmured, thinking of her own Pokemon. "Anyway, it's totally fine." She paused for a moment, biting her lip. "I'm Braelynn, by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 am

Kyle breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't want her to be upset; in fact, discord of any kind made Kyle nervous. He smiled at Braelynn. "I'm Kyle," He said, still smiling, and still petting his Ninetales calmly. "So, Braelynn . . " Kyle started after a few moments. "What are you doing out here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 am

"Nice to meet 'cha., Kyle" Bri answered, grinning. She took a step back and leaned up against a tree, closing her eyes. After a moment, she replied. "I find that it's a lot quieter out here. Way more peaceful. And you?" She asked, looking up and over at Kyle. Tori finally seemed to be relaxing, sitting down and licking absentmindedly at her paw, still keeping a close eye on Kyle's Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Kyle couldn't help but agree with this Braelynn girl. In truth, he was just going out for a stroll -- and to be alone (well, with a few Pokemon friends) -- in the woods. He supposed that she was right . . . he did want to go somewhere where it was quiet and he could just be alone. Kyle was content by himself. "I can understand that," Kyle said. Out of curiosity, he asked:"Hey . . . what other Pokemon do you have?" He looked at Tori curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Braelynn smiled, petting Tori on the head. "I've got a Glaceon- duh. This is Tori." She said, gesturing towards her companion. "Then Pippi my Clefairy. Flicka my Ponyta. Darrell my Flygon. Bubbles my Gyarados. And then Kevin, my shiny Magikarp." She nodded in conclusion, rather pleased with her team. She thought about letting them out now, but figured Kyle's Ninetails wouldn't like that so much. And besides, Bubbles and Kevin had a rather hard time on land. "What about you?" She questioned, curiosity getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Kyle listened intently, but he really wanted to see her Pokemon. It was very telling of a trainer's capabilities when you looked at their Pokemon. Kyle then realized: Magikarp and Gyarados wouldn't do so well on land. He had an idea. "Meet me at the beach at say, 4 o'clock. We can see them there." Come to think of it . . . Mamoswine, Torterra, and Milotic would all be easier to see at the beach.

"See you then!" Kyle didn't wait for an answer. "Nice meeting you!"

ooc: ;D let's move diz bish over to the pretty-beach. I shall make a thread, if this is all okay. xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Braelynn blinked wide, surprised eyes as he gave orders. She didn't have any problem with this, though. She looked down at Tori for a moment, grinning in excitement. She wanted to know what Pokemon Kyle had, and didn't mind in the very least showing him her group. At the beach, Gyarados and Magikarp would have no problem. Was a battle even an option..? Oh, the fun they would have! "Alright, sounds good. Nice meeting you too!" She called back as he left. The girl then returned her gaze to the icy Pokemon beside her, who now looked a lot calmer without the presence of another Pokemon. "This'll be fun!" She told the Glaceon, who just looked up, blinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BFF Thread :D   

Back to top Go down

The BFF Thread :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Elementum Island :: Oran Forest-
Jump to: