Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke on the Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Ritchie had discarded his coat and sat on it as a makeshift beach towel as he watched his Crawdaunt splashing around happily in the water. It was important to bond with his Pokemon, and the first thing he had thought of when he stumbled across this beach was Morton.

The occasions where the Crawdaunt could be around water were scarce. Ritchie lived in Celadon City, too far away from any oceans or ponds. Morton was a Crawdaunt, and being a Crawdaunt he once lived in the island region of Hoenn. He had lived his life as a particularly violent Corphish before evolving when he moved into a pool. Morton then ended up getting shipped to Kanto after that incident.

Crawdaunts are freshwater Water-types, so the ocean wasn't habitable. But it was the closest thing that Morton would have to a body of water to play in, and god damn it he was going to make the most out of it. The Crawdaunt snapped at a passing Finneon who had traveled a bit too close, downing it whole. To Ritchie it was a bit jarring to see such a beautiful fish meet a terrible end. Looking at the sinister Crawdaunt to the schools of Water-types avoiding it, it made Ritchie think that he was a villain in a children's movie and this was the scene where they showed the audience how evil he was.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:51 am

"Gallade! Stop it!"
Down the beach 20 or so yards, was a girl. She was at the shore, in a swimsuit, and she seemed to be yelling at a Gallade.....well of course because s--......I DON'T GET PAYED ENOUGH TO BE YOUR NARRATOR, JA--
It was splashing the cold water at her, and the girl was peeved. Taking a deep breath, she decided to tackle the Pokemon into the water. The Gallade was a bit of a romantic, and saw this as an act of love, catching her dramatically in it's arms and lowering her, as if it was a bad romance movie.
The girl was unamused, And swiftly slapped the Gallade across the face. The heartbroken Gallade dropped her, rubbing it's face and yelling out "GAAAALLLLAAAAADE!" and other cries of sheer over-exaggerated sadness.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

This caught Ritchie's attention and he whipped his head at the scene, watching curiously. Morton also turned to the strange couple, but with malice in his beady eyes.

Crawdaunts are extremely territorial creatures. Large ponds in Hoenn can be inhabited by the lone Pokemon because of its aggressive nature. Not only that, but battling is what they live for. Old Crawdaunts are usually seen covered in many scars.

Morton was in the ocean, and as long as he was here there would be no other lifeforms there. He would make sure Tentacools and Basculins died by the thousand. He was really nice though, according to Ritchie anyways. Morton just loved water a lot, and this Gallade was tainting it. The Pokemon scuttled towards the Psychic type, claws raised and waving in a threatening manner over the surface. The click and snap of its claws causing any nearby Pokemon not scared away by its Finneon meal to swiftly swim away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am

Lark rose from the water. "Why you little--"
She was stopped by the claw snapping of the Crawdaunt. Gallade stopped it's ruckus, and turned to the Water Pokemon. "Gall..." it murmured, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Suddenly the Crawdaunt latched onto the Gallade's leg, gripping tightly and pinching down hard.

"Morton! Stop that! Get back!" Ritchie yelled, scrambling to his feet and fumbling for his Pokeballs. He gripped one and pointed it at the Water-type, pressing down on the button in the center. Instead a brilliant white light flashed out and Maurice, Lauren, and Carly came out of the ball.
"SKRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!"
"SQUAWK!"
"KAWKAWKAWKAW!-"
"Shit, wrong one."

They were once again taken into the ball and Ritchie grabbed another ball, pointing it at the Crawdaunt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm

The Gallade let out a yelp, before looking down with anger. "Ga-LLADE!" it shouted, rather melodra--.....okay, someone give me some synonyms. ;A;--, and threw it's leg up, using Close combat by throwing it off, and punching the Crawdaunt while it was in mid-air. Lark had to hold the Pokemon back, and it would never hurt her. She recalled when he was a Kirlia, and gave her a rose, doing a "sexy" twirling dance.

this doesn't have to use the battle system, riiiite?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

it's not really a battle, so i guess not

Morton flew through the air from the overly complicated fighting display and far away into the ocean, a small and nearly inaudible splash could be seen in the distance.

Ritchie frowned a bit, scratching his head. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be angry that this girl's Gallade had just punched his Crawdaunt in the face or if he was supposed to be apologizing that Morton had just tried to chop the Pokemon's leg off.

Ritchie hesitantly let his hand grip his Dodrio's Pokeball before pointing Morton's Pokeball vaguely in the direction he had flown. The red light arched across the body of water and seemed to go on forever to the ocean floor. The Pokeball suddenly locked up though. It only did this when there was multiple Pokemon in the way. Great. Even though he'd been tossed to the bottom of the ocean floor he was still attempting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:54 pm

"Hey!" Lark called, waving. Was this boy just going to ignore her after that? Gallade had calmed down, and was content to walk over with her.
Once they arrived next to the boy, she looked at Gallade, who was doing nothing. Frowning, she pushed her hand down on his neck, causing him to bow, and her bowing too. "We are sorry. Gallade can get very...erm...emotional sometimes."
This was humiliating to the stubborn Gallade. Nevertheless, he suffered through it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 pm

"...It's alright." Ritchie responded. "Morton will be fine. He's just, err..." Ritchie tried to find the words. His Pokemon had just attacked someone despite his protests. He thought back to Maurice, Lauren, and Carly on the dock and Guinevere in the Tower. Ritchie gave a small sigh, running his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm

No apology for almost chopping Gallade's leg off? Boys were always so rude. Nevertheless, the girl kept her smile, extending a hand. "I'm Lark. This is Gallade. He is nice, but belongs in a theatre."
It was true. If Gallade was a human, he'd be French. Except without the gay part. at least I think. D:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Ritchie shook her hand. "I'm Ritchie." he responded, nodding at the Gallade carefully before taking a quick nervous glance at the sparkling blue ocean. Morton couldn't survive in saltwater for prolonged periods of time, but he was sure the Water-type could hold out a bit. But it was troubling nonetheless and without thinking he grabbed Guinevere's ball and released the Gardevoir. The Psychic-type levitated off the ground, eyes closed and a thin smile on her face. Her hands were at her sides. It was an elegant show of beauty.

"Guinevere, Morton... Erm, Morton's in the water. Can you get him for me? Or at least above the surface?" Ritchie asked. Unlike Ritchie's other Pokemon, the Gardevoir nodded before her red eyes snapped open from sensing the other presences. She glared at Lark and the Gallade intensely. Terror flared in his eyes. Sweet mother Mew, not now Guinevere...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh, Dear God! What beauty!
That was what Gallade thought as he ran up to the Gardevoir, sweeping her off her feet...well....levitation, and lowering her down under him. "Gallade Gall Gallade...." he said in his most sexy voice. He waved a free hand over to a patch of grass far off, where a rose was sticking out, and using his psychic powers, plucked it and brought it to him. He then put it out to Gardevoir, adding an extra "Llade..."
Lark couldn't believe him. She was about to kick him in his groin, when Sleepy posted.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Guinevere's eyes flared with pink Psychic energy and a whirlwind of grass and sand began to kick up around them.

"Um... Guinevere... You really shouldn't..." Ritchie began, stumbling over words and getting whipped in the face by sand.

Her fingers crackled with electricity and she pressed it to the Gallade's chest, the Thunderbolt then unleashing into the Pokemon. Guinevere then wrenched herself away, floating over the ocean to complete the goal of finding Morton.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Gallade was flung a few yards across the beach, where Lark ran over to him. "Gallade! Are you alright?" she pleaded. Gallade answered with heartfelt sobs, which came from being rejected by the beautiful goddess of the world. Lark frowned. "Poor guy..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm really sorry, Guinevere's kind of a loose ca--" Ritchie was suddenly startled by the sound of something heavy plopping onto the sand next to him. He looked at it to see a Clamperl enclosed in its shell. It suddenly flung open and an unconscious Morton fell out. Ritchie looked inside the shell to see it was completely empty except for a magnificent pearl. Clamperls used their shells not only as protection but also for catching prey by shutting them inside when they got too close. This one had obviously made the mistake of shutting in Morton. He must have not been able to breath in there. Ritchie quickly recalled him and looked up to see Guinevere levitating high up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Gallade stopped sobbing at the sight of the pearl. It got an idea, snatching up the shell and dropping the pearl into his hand. with a little bit of a rubbing, he handed it to Gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Guinevere descended until she was eye level with the Gallade. She rested her hand on the pearl, still staring intently into the Gallade's eyes. Ritchie watched curiously. Was she really going to accept the pearl? Was Guinevere really being wooed?

The answer was no. A sudden pink aura surrounded the priceless jewel and it shattered into little pieces, crumbling in the Pokemon's hand. The Gardevoir then lifted her hand quickly to avoid it being grabbed and slapped the Pokemon across the face. No Psychic power or any battling move, just a cold slap of rejection with the back of her hand. It looked like perhaps Psychic types, the closest intelligent things to man, were eerily similar in some respects.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:09 pm

If it was an anime, the land surrounding Gallade would have turned black as a single spotlight shined down on the heartbroken Pokemon. Alas, how couldth thou beauty be outshined by thou wretchedness? Deep within the bowels of the soul must beith warmth. Gallade was determined to find said warmth. In the meantime, his face hurt like hell. Two slaps in one day. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Water   Smoke on the Water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke on the Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Elementum Island :: Northern Beach-
Jump to: