Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea Breezes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:15 am

Braelynn focused all of her attention on placing one foot in front of the other. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, forehead creased and a slight frown on her face as she stared at her feet, which were clad in gaudy shoes. After the simple act of walking ceased to amuse her, Lynn looked around at the beach. The water was a lovely cerulean color, almost challenging the sky in terms of beauty. Above her, clouds swirled in wisps and large patches appeared here and there, reminding Bri of the cotton candy she ate at fairs when she was a child. She hadn't had cotton candy in a while, actually. Now she craved the sugary snack. Under her feet were countless smooth stones, and ahead of her was a large rock- at least twice her size- with rough edges that seemed perfect to climb up on and peer out at the ocean. So Lynn ran up to it, rested her foot against the rock, grabbing ahold of the top and hulled herself up. She looked around, and saw the sea just in front of her. If she toke a few steps forward, she'd tumble down a short distance of five or so feet and into a shallow pool. She sat down, resting her hands behind her and kicking her feet off the edge of the rock, above water. She closed her eyes a moment, taking in the sound of waves gently bumping into the shore before falling back, a process that endlessly repeated. She could smell the distinct scent of the ocean- a salty, but clean and breathable air. She could get lost here. She could easily forget the world here...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Blazer (Cyndaquil) Lv. 31 Posts Left: 4
Slot 2 : Bottomless (Gulpin) Lv. 35 Post Left: 6

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am

Kyoko watched the ocean from the distance. She wasn't a fan of water, and already you could tell that Blazer wouldn't like it either. She sighed, knowing that she wouldn't get any action here. Nevertheless, she settled down and sat on a nearby cliff.
Back to top Go down
Shadowness

Shadowness

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 am

"How is the view from up there?" a voice called from below where the girl once stood. Dressed in some regular cargo shorts and a casual button-down shirt and the same scarf he always wore, Rob stared up at Lynn with his hand covering his face from the sun, yet his eyes were still squinted in the bright light, making his lips curl up in a nice little smile. Of course, part of the grin was his fault, but the sun... the sun was something he really enjoyed, but it was oddly bright today. He should have brought his sun glasses but it was too Kaye to turn back now. He already started to talk to this girl even though he was kind of tempted to join her. His toes were starting to feel like they were on fire in the sand warmed by the rays of sunlight even though he could have simply grabbed the flip-flops he just took off a few feet back.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 am

Lynn jumped a bit, her heart racing in her chest as her green eyes flew open, her wide eyed gaze following on the young man. Oh, crap. She didn't expect anyone else to be here. Gently placing a hand on her chest, as if to steady the quick beat, she smiled timidly. "Lovely, absolutely lovely." She answered honestly, sneaking another peek at the waves. She looked back at Rob and raised an eyebrow. "Why, are you planning on joining me?" She questioned jokingly. Although, by the way her eyes gleamed, it didn't seem she would mind. Company was always welcome, when she wasn't being crowded.
Back to top Go down
Shadowness

Shadowness

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 am

"Well, if you are offering, then yeah!" He responded with a slight laugh as he began to grip the rock to climb up. It was interesting to feel how smooth and comforting the rock was, even though it was... well, a rock. Keeping a grip on little footholds, he scrambled up the side of the rock until he reached the top. Instantly, he sat down beside Lynn and threw his legs over the side as his deep blue eyes gazed upon the waves lapping over each other in the sea. It was a beautiful sight. "Wow," he said, not taking his eyes off of it for a minute. "This is fantastic! I see why you climbed up here!"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 am

Braelynn chuckled softly, nodding as she too lookEd at the sea. In her eyes was a small gleam of pride- I mean, come on. Finding this view wasn't easy, so she deserved some credit for that. Although she knew that this was all thanks to mother nature. "I know, right? It's totally incredible." She agreed with a grin, taking a moment to study the young man sitting next to her. He looked about her age- maybe a year or so younger, and had interesting blue hair, along with cloudy blue eyes. Like the sky warning of a coming rainstorm, grey and churning and dangerous at the same time. "Oh, by the way, I'm Braelynn McCormick. Or Lynn, or whatever." She greeted, figuring he should at least know her name, and she should probably know his too.
Back to top Go down
Shadowness

Shadowness

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:10 am

"Oh, I'm Robert Stevens... Or Rob; Maybe Robby if you like," He responded with a slight grin. His stammering about his name probably made him look stupid but at this moment he didn't particularly care. The view was too amazing for him to feel stupid. Besides, he didn't really feel too awkward around this girl. It was pretty awesome, although he barely knew her. But, the best way to meet someone is to actually talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 am

Braelynn laughed lightly as he stammered away. "I think I like Robby. It fits." She answered with a soft smile. She was surprised by how quickly they got along- friends in minutes, it seemed. She didn't question it though- it was nice, after all, to connect with someone so quickly. She hadn't made many friends on the Island, so the company was more than welcome. "So Robby, what class are you in?" She asked curiously, not allowing the conversation time to die out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sea Breezes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breezes   Sea Breezes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Breezes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Elementum Island :: Southern Beach-
Jump to: