Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Robin sat on the white, sandy beach, her six pokemon-- Icey, Frosty, Berry, Flash, Rein, and Bird, sitting next to her, peacefully taking in the warmth of the sun as the rays warmed the water. Robin took her shoes off and sat by her pokemon silently, putting her feet in the water that was about ankle deep, and sat, watching the waves rise and fall. Listening to the sounds of Wingull and Pelipper splashing underwater for food, watching as most of her pokemon took this time to rest, others inching closer and closer to the gentle ocean. Robin let out a slow sigh, taking in the fresh, warm air.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Joshua jogged up to RObin "Hello! I'm Joshua!"
Back to top Go down
http://skyshatterworld.forumotion.com/u32
Little

Little

Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Robin turned her head, her arms crossed over her knees. "Hey..." she greeted back. "Who're you?" she asked solemnly. "I'm Robin Dusk-- an ice-type trainer."
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm

"I'm a electric trainer" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 pm

"Well... you wanna battle?" Robin smiled, returning her pokemon back in her pokeball, and she stood up, holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"Well...my pokemon aren't very powerful but, sure" he said hesitating a little bit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 am

"Alright, that's okay. How many pokemon do you have?" she asked. "I can go easy on you!"
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:05 am

"Two" he said and let them out to show her
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 am

"Alright-- Flash!"
Robin sent out her Lapras. "You can have the first turn."
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 am

"Go Jinz!" he said and the Luxray stepped forward "Use Spark!" the Luxray charged a big spark and threw it at Flash

Jinz:

110/110
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 pm

"Flash, use sing!"
"Laaaaaa!" Flash started singing music that was close to a lullaby, lulling the pokemon to sleep.

Lapras(Flash):
HP- 170/170
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 am

"Awww..." Josh moaned as his pokemon fell asleep. "Come back Jinz..." the Luxray slowly went back in its pokeball and he sent out Luka "Use Thunder" and Luka obeyed.

Luka:
110/110
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"Alright, Flash! Perish song!"
Flash began the attack, singing the horrific tune that almost hurt as Robin listened.
Count fell to 3
Lapras(Flash):
HP- 70/170

"Alright, Flash! Come back!"
Yes, this was her strategy. If he switched, Jinz would be asleep and unable to attack for three turns. If he kept out Luka, the pokemon's count would fall to 0 eventually.
"Go! Icey!"
Robin sent out her Glaceon, the magnificent pelt shining a bright blue icey color.

Glaceon(Icey):
HP- 170/170
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 am

OOC: what did that do to Luka?
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 pm

ooc: Perish song is a move where the pokemon sings a tune. Once they use that, both the pokemon that used it and the foe has three turns. Once the three turns end, and you haven't switched out, you faint. So you could continue with your current pokemon, or switch. If you switch, your pokemon will be asleep because I used sing. I switched out, so my Lapras's count depleted and she won't faint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach   Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bordem... Just Sittin' by the Beach
Page 1 of 1