Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 am

Shiloh looked down at the water and jagged rocks below. The day had been long. It had tired him, and he came to a conclusion. He wanted it to end. He crept closer to the edge, right over a jagged rock, and breathed in. Turning so that his back faced the water, he spread out his arms, and stepped off the edge.
Whoosh!
Flygon caught him before he landed. Shiloh smiled, filled with adrenaline. "That was good, girl. Your flying has gotten really good since you were a little Vibrava."
"Flyyy~" the large dragon Pokemon said cheerily. flying up and dropping him back on the shore. He watched the sun as it set, Seadra and Dragonair playing in the water below.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Kaun

Kaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Nyla approached the shore as soon as the flygon dropped the person back on the shore. Her Elektross flopping happily about in the water below. She smiled at her Elektross then continued walking down the shore, she paused when she saw the person in the distance in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am

Shiloh heard footsteps. He turned to their source, seeing a girl. Strange. He didn't think there were this many students on the island so far. "Hello. Who might you be?" he asked, Flygon's head perked up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaun

Kaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Nyla looked up, "I am Nyla. And whom might you be?" She asked in return stepping closer to the trainer. Her Elektross climb up to be with his trainer, who was staring at the Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

"I'm Shiloh. I am a part of the Dragon class." the boy answered. Though, it must have been obvious. Stupid, stupid Shiloh.
He stood, stroking Flygon on the neck, but said nothing more. The whole situation had become awkward as this new person entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!   Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Shiloh commiting suicide!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!
Page 1 of 1