Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to Adjust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

BP : 12
Slot 1 : Blaziken- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 2 : Salamence- Level 50, 10 posts
Slot 3 : Tyranitar- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 4 : Swampert- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 5 : Grovyle- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 6 : Raichu- Level 50, 12 posts

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Olivia glanced around the room she had just entered. The redhead had not used much energy coming up to her room because it was only on the third floor; what luck she'd had, not having to work hard at all. Her flareon, which she had chosen not to give a nickname to, casually waltzed in beside her. Releasing her other pokemon out of their pokeballs, the room grew much warmer, what with all of the fire-type pokemon she owned. Bright light from her charmeleon's tail flooded the room. "The temperature is just right!" Olivia remarked, used to warm weather. "I didn't see anyone else here. I guess that means I have no rivals... and no rivals mean I'll obviously be the best! But I guess I have to work hard to try and beat the other students here." Her houndoom stretched, glad to be out of its pokeball, but instead of doing anything productive, it curled up in a corner near a window and started dozing. Her vulpix and growlithe, however, took the opposite approach and began to play-fight, bumping into her combusken, infuriating it and causing it to throw fiery kicks. The flame burnt a dark spot in the wall. "Oh, no... only here a few minutes and you've already decided to destroy the place!" Olivia scolded them. This was going to be tough, to get them to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 am

Matthew took a deep breath and opened the door to be greeted by a bunch of Pokemon. Worst of all the trainer who was already here was a girl!A girl I'm doomed! he thought and tried to put on a smile and walked around and observed the area trying to avoid the girl seeing him as much as possible. The air seemed just right to him and it seemed big enough for his Pokemon but he wasn't sure if the others were friendly. "I...uh...can...can I..let...my Pokemon...out?" He stuttered trying to be brave.
Back to top Go down
http://skyshatterworld.forumotion.com/u32
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 am

She suddenly turned around, her red hair flowing behind her. "Oh, I didn't see you there!" she said in a friendly voice. "Of course. Do what you like, I don't mind. You'll have to watch out for my Combusken, though. He's in an ugly mood today." She glanced at the burn mark on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 am

"O...ok" he said and first pressed Jumaras ball and the Charizard popped out and ran around. Then he press Cinnas ball and the Houndoom ran over to the other Houndoom. He pressed Peetas ball and he crawled onto his head. Humas ball clicked open and the Ninetales popped out. Katniss exploded out of his ball and let out a small roarish bark. Then he hesitated and slowly pressed Lok's ball and Lok stood towered over him. "O...ok c...c...crew be ca..areful"
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 am

"You have a lot of Pokemon like mine; look, I have a vulpix, you have a ninetales; I have a growlithe, you have an arcanine; I have a charmeleon, you have a charizard. We both have a flareon and a houndoom. But I haven't seen this guy before." Olivia motioned to the typhlosion.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 am

"Sh...shouldn't have your Charmelon evolved by n-ow?" He asked quickly and then wen she motioned to Lok he patted his patted "He...he's a typhlosion, their pretty rare." After hearing her comparing their Pokemon he said letting out a small laugh "Yeah..that's funny"

Last edited by Darkly on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 am

"Charmeleon and I aren't exactly... Close. I think he needs to trust me more before he evolves to a charizard, like yours." She looked at her charmeleon who was staring up at the charizard.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 am

Jumara looked down at the Charmelon an snorted and sat down whew heras lose to the same height of the Charmelon. "Ahhh...uh...do any of your Pokemon have names?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:24 pm

"No. I never really thought about names. Do yours have names?" Olivia watched her Houndoom wake up from its nap, surprised to see another Houndoom.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yeah" he said, this girl seemed nice, so he started to open up about his Pokemon. He pointed to the Charizard "He's Jumara," then his finger moved to the Typhlosion "This is Lok" then it moved to the Nintales "She's Huma" then to the Arcanine "She's Katniss" then to the Houndoom "He's Cinna" then he looked up "And this little guy is Peeta"
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm

She smiled at the Flareon(that I believe was sitting on his head?). "Such interesting names! How do you come up with them? See, even if I did name my Pokemon, I'm not sure what I would call them."
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

"I sometimes name them by their personalities and sometimes I just come up with names" he said shrugging (yeah it's on his head)
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

"Hm." Olivia was now watching her Vulpix and Growlithe play under the paws Ninetales and Arcanine. "Hey, I need your opinion. I ran across a merchant who sold evolution stones, but I could only afford one. Should I have my Vulpix evolve, or my Gtowlithe? Both your Ninetails and Arcanine look really strong."
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 pm

(Look at my Arcanines moves in the creation theyre awesome)

"I'd think the Growlithe because they get powerful moves" he said
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:16 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Who better to set a great example for the rest of my Pokemon than an Arcanine?" She smiled at the thought of her silly little Growlithe evolving into a big, serious Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yeah, Katniss used to be so shy and didn't like to fight, but since she evolved...whew what a difference" he said looking at Katniss
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm

"I suppose evolution really is a whole lot more important than I thought." She mused. Olivia began to notice the differences between their pokemon. Her Flareon had slightly shorter fur, while Matt's Houndoom wore a different facial expression than hers.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 pm

"I underestimated it to before but now, I take it very, very seriously" he said and looked at Cinna who was now trying to play with Olivias Houndoom
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 am

Her Houndoom stood and stretched, looking at the other with interest. After a few good sniffs, it decided that the other Houndoom was not a threat and began to play around with it, nipping it lightly. "There's not that much space in here anymore." By now, she was sitting on the edge of a couch, Flareon on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Darkly

Darkly

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

"Yeah, when other trainers get here....dang, there will be like...no room" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm

"Other trainers? Oh, no!" She said, hoping there seriously wasn't going to be any more. The space was already filled to the seams- that is, quite packed. Getting up, Olivia opened the door to her room, on the far left in the back corner. "Alright, Vulpix and Growlithe, you're causing too much trouble around the other Pokemon- go on, get in there!" She herded the two trouble makers into her room, and set Flareon in there with them. "If they start causing problems, Flareon, I want you to stop it." That at least allowed for more space, without the two play-fighting everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying to Adjust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to Adjust   Trying to Adjust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to Adjust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Other :: Grave-
Jump to: