Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battling is hard. :(

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Battling is hard. :( Empty
PostSubject: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"Alice! Dragon Pulse!"
The large green dragon sent a silver beam, outlined purple, at the piece of wood. It actually seemed almost like mercury. It hit the wood's top, and split it in half.
Shiloh smiled at his Pokemon. "Great job. Your accuracy is great!"
Indeed, it was a small piece of wood. Shiloh pet the dragon on it's head, and called over to his other Pokemon. The Dragonair was coiled at the sidelines, watching and waiting. "You're turn!"

Last edited by Jay on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Diana approached the boy, watching as his Flygon succeeded at her move. Her Mismagius fretted at her side slightly, glaring at the Dragon-types. Diana allowed herself a small smile as she waited to see what the Dragonair could do. Silently, of course. . . it was never good to reveal yourself to early.

/short post don't get mad lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

"Oren! Water Pulse!"
The Dragonair rose from it's coil, a ball of water developing in front of it's mouth. Making a sound, it released the water, which had quite a lot of speed to it. The second piece of wood, which was situated next to Alice's, was struck on it's side. It flew up into the air, before landing and splitting up some more.
Shiloh smiled. "It needs work, but I would like to think that no Pokemon would like to be hit by that. Well done!" he said to his other Pokemon. It seemed they were still good at hitting their marks. Knocking them out was another story.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Gale saw the dragon type. Wow... those are actually pretty cool.. But he decided to move on, looking around and examening every detail of everything.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"Nice job," cooed Diana, walking towards the boy. Her Mismagius, Witchling, floated hesitantly behind her. She didn't extend her hand as she introduced herself. "I'm Diana, Ghost trainer and quite sure that your Pokemon are absolutely glorious. What is that? A Dragonair? Simply magnificent," gushed the brown-haired girl.

"Do you think he could hold his own against something other than wood? I haven't had a battle since I got here . . . what do you say for a friendly match? You can pick the rules," She winked. Mismagius was still staring at Shiloh's Pokemon, as if they were going to lunge at her any moment. Diana stood there with her hand on her hip, a playful smile on her lips and a somewhat cruel light in her eyes as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Shiloh was quite surprised. He didn't expect anyone to be watching him. "Oh, thank you," he said, answering the compliment to his Dragonair. Oren perked up too at the comment, and made himself look more tough when she mentioned a battle. Shiloh smiled. "And sure. We can battle. 1 v 1."
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 pm

"Only one?" Diana let out a small laugh. "You scared?" She asked, a vicious smile dancing on her face. She relented after a few seconds, however. "Fine. How about you pick my Pokemon and I pick yours? We have to make this a little interesting." She examined his Dragonair. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Nikola watched from the distance. Cuddles the Scolipede was asleep, the terrifying Bug Pokemon laying its head down in her lap giving something that sounded a cross between a purr and a slimy laugh. Nikola watched the situation unfold, a big smile on her face.

"Well Cuddles, it looks like the first battles are about to unfold here! Isn't that exciting?" she said in an enthusiastic but hushed tone. Their voices were distant and barely audible at this distance but she could hear them nicely enough. She lightly got up and the Scolipede put its head up, an angry expression on its face as Nikola dared stopped petting. Of course, Cuddles always looked angry.

She walked over, also looking for Shiloh's response. She had practiced being a referee here on her own with Mrs. Poppins. Mrs. Poppins of course wasn't so good at it and tended to crush the little orange flags that Nikola gave her. No matter though. Cuddles followed close behind, all of its legs moving in a Centipede-like movement at a fast but even pace. Scolipedes were built for speed, but Cuddles didn't want to outrun their master. She caught the last couple of sentences and it already looked like they were underway. Oh well. She was still curious to see how this battle turned out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"Very well." Shiloh said. He didn't expect her to pick Alice. She looked more intimidating after all. "What are your other Pokemon?"
Before he could answer, however, Shiloh saw that Nikola and her creepy-ass Pokemon were walking over. Did everyone watch him train. "Hello." he said with a warm smile to the first person eh had talked to on the island.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Diana glanced over at Nikola for a split second when Shiloh greeted her, but decided to ignore the girl and her disgusting Pokemon. She smirked at Shiloh. "I want to go against your Dragonair, if that's okay." And with that, she dramatically reached for her Pokeballs and tossed them in the air carelessly. Her six Pokemon appeared around them. Dusknoir, Froslass, Jellicent, Gengar, and Chandelure stood (or floated) around Mismagius, collectively forming a menacing group.

"Take your pick, handsome," She narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Shiloh eyed each. They indeed seemed intimidating. The easiest choice would be Chandelure, because of Oran's (I changed it to an a stfu) water type moves, but that would be an anticlimactic battle. "Jellicent." he said.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hello!" she said in greeting, looking to the two of them. "Don't mind Cuddles and I. We're just spectating." Cuddles gave another horrific, albeit softer, slimy battle cry-type scream as if to agree. She didn't seem to notice Diana's glance.

Nikola was excited and intrigued when Diana sent out her Pokemon. It'd certainly make for an interesting match. She respected that he picked a Jellicent instead of Chandelure. Her smile widened with a competitive flare, wanting to battle someone too.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"Oh, goodie!" She said, but with less pep than the statement would normally require. She returned her other five Pokemon to their Pokeballs, even Witchling, who didn't seem too excited about it. The Mismagius likened herself as Diana's favorite, being her first Pokemon. She enjoyed the freedom of being out, unlike the other Pokemon, who liked resting in the Pokeballs. (*CAGES, CRIES THE PETA D:<)

She flipped her hair back as she walked to the other side of the field, grinning at the girl who came to watch. She loved an audience. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail once she got to the other side, she looked at her Jellicent. "Don't hurt the Dragonair too bad, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

"Do you have water field?" asked Shiloh to Nikola. She had lived there, so she probably could hook them up with one. Dragonair could battle on land, but Jellicent seemed a tad awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

"Well, yes, in the Stadiums..." Nikola replied, a bit downcast. "These are just regular old dirt fields..." Her parents were rich of course and had invested in battlegrounds that were worthy of any Elite Four. They manipulated the enviornment based on the two combatants on the field, but these costed a lot even for Tesla and Pierce and were mainly used for the big leagues, her parents had probably not even thought of them for these training grounds. Then something sparked in that dull mind of hers.

"Oh! I know! There's a pool in Room 3!" she said, her signature smile returning. The classrooms all had some kind of mini-field. They weren't high-tech of course, but the pool had some platforms for land Pokemon and their trainers. They weren't supposed to be used outside of class, but being the daughter of the owners of the island she could pull a few strings.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 pm

"That's great!" Shiloh exclaimed. He returned his Pokemon, each disappearing in a red light. He didn't want the dragons knocking anything over. "Lead the way, then."
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Diana cocked her head slightly from the other side of the field. "Where are you going?" She called, a bit impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

"To a place where we can battle! Come on!" called the boy, waving his hand towards himself, and attached his Pokeballs to his belt. He forgot about his opponent, in all honesty. Short term memory loss FTL.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 am

(You did not just forget Diana, Shiloh. NO MERCY, JELLICENT! >:UUUUUUU)

Diana crossed her arms, gave them both a pouty look, and chased after, her Jellicent struggling to keep up with her swift, deliberate movements. She was a few feet behind them in moments, and stayed that way. She felt like she was a bit of a third wheel with the two in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 am

OOC: It isn't Oran's fault. ;n;

We should wait for Sleepy now.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 am

Nikola nodded and led the way, crossing over from the Training Grounds to the Academy itself. She pushed open a large door and there was a large lobby area. She pushed into another door and suddenly they were in a long skinny hallway with numbered doors lining the walls, spaced out by a lot. Cuddles headbutted the door to Room 3 and Nikola invited herself inside, stepping into the large room.

A large clear pool was in the center of the class, laying horizontal. There were three platforms floating, one in the center and the two on either side of it. They were held in place by thin ropes. The chairs for class were all lines up on one side of the pool while a teacher's desk and a large white board were on the other. Nikola flipped the light on and smiled bright to the two behind her. "Here you go! Take your places!~"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 am

Shiloh studied the room, and was very impressed. Everything about this island was high quality. He took the left side of the pool, and stood on his platform, holding Oran's Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm

The pool was quite a sight, and Diana thought a bit darkly about what other things would be in this place. . . hopefully small things that would not be missed. Was she klepto? Not really. But taking things was such a rush. She'd steal an egg from a Chansey if it looked like a challenge.

Jellicent dove right into the pool, a bit unceremoniously. Diana blushed at her Pokemon's embarrassing display, and took her place on the right side of the pool. She gave Jellicent a glare, and the jellyfish Pokemon was returned to its Pokeball, to be released soon -- when the battle began, that is. She looked from Shiloh to Nikola, assuming the girl would referee.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 pm

This was Shiloh's first battle on the island, and he would like to leave a good first impression. He looked into the water, illuminated from underwater lights and rippling from the Pokemon's dive. Could Oran beat the Jellicent? It looked tough. Well, it was a challenge. Plus, he had that secret move of his...
"Whenever you are ready." he said to Nikola.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Nikola blinked. They were looking to her as referee? She smiled and immediately got into her role.

"I want a good clean fight!~" she put her hand up and brought it back down to signal the beginning of the match, jumping up simultaneously. She was probably the most joyful amateur referee at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling is hard. :(   Battling is hard. :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battling is hard. :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Other :: Grave-
Jump to: