Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diana Milton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moo

Moo

Diana Milton Empty
PostSubject: Diana Milton   Diana Milton I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm

DIANA MILTON
Diana Milton Normal_hirosuzuhira_2

Name:
Diana Milton
Hair Color:
Light brown
Eye Color:
Blue
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
114 lbs
Personality:
Dark and seductive, she isn't one of those . . . creepy Ghost lovers. She's attractive, somewhat friendly, and clever. She isn't afraid to use her feminine wiles to get what she wants -- in fact, she isn't afriad to do anything to get what she wants. Well, maybe not anything. . . but lying and stealing surely aren't beneath her.
Type Specialization: Ghost
History:
The infamous Phantom Girl of Saffron City. She was born to a poor family, and somehow found stealing -- the adrenaline rush, the acquisition of things she didn't have -- as a fun hobby. The underground community (they have crime other than Team Rocket/Galactic/etc. in Pokemon, right? Let's say they do ;D) dubbed her the Phantom Girl because of her young age and love of Ghost Pokemon, whereas other thieves stereotypically preferred Poison or Dark. Her family scraped together their savings and sent her to the island to get her away from the crime and her favorite pastime, but she still plans on stealing from her peers.
Pokemon:

I had them all typed up, but lost it so I'm just going to give a trainer card. ;-;

Diana Milton 685bd1403db81112dd633b855b41937df74c8b7e6c3314187

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

Diana Milton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Milton   Diana Milton I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Approved! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com

Diana Milton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: