Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ferry Arrives

Go down 
+3
Stormi
Sleepy
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 am

Shiloh's arms were killing him, he put the suitcases on the ground, and fetched for his student ID. Floor 17. He hoped for an elevator.
Lark was Floor 18. She began to think tht was intentional. She couldn't wait to see her room.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Little

Little

BP : {Robin} 10 Battle Points {Gale} 10 Battle Points {Erin} 10 Battle Points
Slot 1 : {Robin} Froslass(Frosty)~ Level 50 {Gale} Flygon(Flyon)~ Level 50 {Erin} Bellossom(Blossom)~ Level 50
Slot 2 : {Robin} Blastoise(Squirt)~ Level 50 {Gale} Walrein(Rein)~ Level 50 {Erin} Clefable(Chilestte)~ Level 50
Slot 3 : {Robin} Altaria(Aria)~ Level 50 {Gale} Sceptile(Seth)~ Level 50 {Erin} Skarmory(Skar)~ Level 50
Slot 4 : {Robin} Scolipede(Scoli)~ Level 50 {Gale} Aggron(Steel)~ Level 50 {Erin} Azumarill(Ozzy)~ Level 50
Slot 5 : {Robin} Scrafty(Scraffy)~ Level 50 {Gale} Mightyena(Fang)~ Level 50 {Erin} Weavile(Weavi)~ Level 50
Slot 6 : {Robin} Charizard(Izar)~ Level 50 {Gale} Torkoal(Koal)~ Level 50 {Erin} Ninetales(Percival)~ Level 50

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:43 am

Robin ran towards the front with her Glaceon. "Wow! It's so big!" She looked around at everyone, taking it all in. "I can't believe this is where we're staying!" She pulled out her ID, and it read 'Floor 14'. She headed up to her room, her bags and suitcases killing her.

Gale stood ashock with his shiny umbreon. "My gosh..." he had never seen something so big... something he was living in. He pulled out his ID, too, and apparently he was on floor 11. All the way up there...?

Last edited by Little on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

BP : 10
Slot 1 : Dodrio/50/18
Slot 2 : Gardevoir/50/18
Slot 3 : Excadrill/50/18
Slot 4 : Maractus/50/18
Slot 5 : Crawdaunt/50/18
Slot 6 : Chandelure/50/18

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:19 am

"The Dorms will be large enough for both you and your Pokemon!" Nikola said as students began digging out their Student IDs. "If you have any questions, feel free to swing by! I'll be on Floor 15!~"

Ritchie pulled out his ID out of his coat pocket and took a good look at it. Floor 8. It'd certainly be a climb, but looking up he was just glad he wasn't at the very top. He looked to Crobat and nearly considered latching onto him and having the bat haul him the entire way, but he thought that to be too cruel. When he stepped in, he was relieved to see the doors to an elevator.

OOC: Once you post about going to your room, you'll be free to RP. :D
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 am

Shiloh nodded, and walked into the tower. There was an interesting and nice looking lobby, with many people walking around, eager to start out working. Shiloh smiled at them, and made his way to one of the elevators. Lark followed him in, and it closed.
They stood side by side awkwardly, until Lark extended a hand. "Hello. My name is Lark Daniels. I am going to attend the Flying Class."
Shiloh blinked at the hand, before slipping his own into it. It was warm. Me gusta. "I am Shiloh of the Dragon Class." he said.
Lark smiled. "I've never met a Dragon trainer. I'm just a floor away if you ever want to hang out." she said, hoping to have just made a friend. Shiloh smiled as well. "Alright. That'll be fun."
Floor 17. Shiloh stepped off, waving goodbye, and looked for his room. His ID doubled as a Hotel Key. He swiped it in his room number, 1701, and opened the door. He gasped.
He immediately was greeted by a huge room. A kitchen was next to him, with an island counter and appliances against the wall. On the other side was a coat rack. The whole place had a Dragon Cave-esque look, with rocky walls. Further into the room, and down the smooth stone steps, was a sofa. It sat in the middle of the area, facing a flatscreen TV on the wall. An onyx coffee table was in front of it. In back of it, was a Full-sized Bed, with a bedstand and an alarm.
The view was stunning out of the window that took up his whole left wall. he saw most of the island, except the parts behind him. This was the best living quarters he had ever seen. Skylar's was similar, but with sky blue paint on the walls, and fluffy clouds painted on them. The sofa resembled a cloud, and was soft to the touch. She couldn't hold back the delightful scream as she jumped on it. What a way to live!
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Luna pulled out her card: Floor 12. She was completely fine with that.

Elisa pulled out her's: Floor 11. Decent, but it was still joyous to the teen.

Chase pulled out his card: Floor 14. A High floor with plenty of people to pass on the way there. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyness

Sunnyness

BP : 12
Slot 1 : Blaziken- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 2 : Salamence- Level 50, 10 posts
Slot 3 : Tyranitar- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 4 : Swampert- Level 50, 12 posts
Slot 5 : Grovyle- Level 50, 15 posts
Slot 6 : Raichu- Level 50, 12 posts

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Olivia had been tagging along behind, but got caught up back at the ferry, trying to convince her Flareon to get off of the boat and telling it that it wouldn't fall in the water. She decided to just return it to its pokeball and let it out later. Now, she ran to catch up with the rest of the new arrivals, missing almost every destination. Spotting the tower, and eavesdropping on everyone else's conversations, she glanced at her own card- floor 3. "So, we all get our own floors?" I would hate to be at the top... actually, no. It'd be cool, because I'd get a great view... but my scaredy-cat Flareon my not appreciate such a height.

OOC: Hopefully I'm not too late... X3
EDIT: OOOOOH, I didn't get that part. Ok then :D

Last edited by Sunnyness on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 pm

ooc: Actually you are on the floor of your type. Yours is fire, so I believe you are floor 3.

o3o
Back to top Go down
Kaun

Kaun

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:13 am

Nyla looked at her card, and noticed that she would be on floor 10. (I think) "That's not so bad." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

Wendy walked at the back of the group, her shyness getting the best of her. She looked at her card. "Floor 14." She said to herself. All of a sudden, Froslass popped out of her pokeball, startling Wendy. "Froslass!" Wendy exclaimed. "Don't do that! Um, I mean, If you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Ferry Arrives   The First Ferry Arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Ferry Arrives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2