Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Welcome to PGE! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum

You are a skillful Pokemon trainer, who has arrived on a small island to battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Creations :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi

Stormi

New Creations :3 Empty
PostSubject: New Creations :3   New Creations :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Beau Mary Louison
(Img on card)

Name: Beau
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Bright green. Soft and hypnotized-looking just cuz she gets so excited some times x3
Height: 5.4 ft.
Weight: 98 lbs.
Personality: Sweet and caring for her pokemon. Seems to favor Raichu over others, and any pokemon in the family of "-chus".
Favorite Type: Electric
History: Met a pichu as a little girl who has been her partner for years. She got a bit obsessed with the family of "Chus" and made it her goal to find the strongest electric type of all time.
Pokemon: All 50
New Creations :3 2a51a1t
(Egg is something random I threw in there. She doesn't have it yet, but she will get it laterrrr and don't worry I'll train it extra :3)
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: New Creations :3   New Creations :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Vie Coal Mills
New Creations :3 2qlvq4k

Name: Vie
Hair Color: Black with green highlights on long hair bangs.
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5.8 ft.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Personality: Shy, keeps to self. Emotional but hides it. Depressed most of the time. Guess you could say he's a bit emo o3o
Favorite Type: Any fossil pokemon or interesting/rare pokemon. This commonly refers to ground types.
History: As a boy, he liked to avoid people. He didn't have many friends, and his parents didn't care for him much. He used to cut himself, but as he grew older he realized how stupid it was. His pokemon were his only family, and some how he felt linked to them by their rarity and age. They connected with him far better and easier than others. the pokemon seemed to sense it too. When Vie was given a Trainer Card, he requested a picture of the legendary pokemon Mew on it, as he/she/it is the oldest pokemon to live, and probably the rarest...It's his life-long dream to meet the pokemon of legends.
Pokemon: All Level 50
New Creations :3 21329vl
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

BP : [Shiloh - 10] [Lark - 10] [Rena - 10]
Slot 1 : [Shiloh - Flygon/50/18] [Lark - Pidgeot/50/18] [Rena - Skarmory/50/18]
Slot 2 : [Shiloh - Dragonair/50/18] [Lark - Altaria/50/18] [Rena - Empoleon/50/18]
Slot 3 : [Shiloh - Seadra/47/15] [Lark - Unfezant/50/18] [Rena - Escavalier/49/15]
Slot 4 : [Shiloh - Ferrothorn/49/15] [Lark - Ursaringergwsgwillfinishlater][Rena - Magneton/48/14]

PostSubject: Re: New Creations :3   New Creations :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 am

Approvedx2

Beau is Class B, and Vie is Class C.
Back to top Go down
https://pgeforums.forumotion.com
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: New Creations :3   New Creations :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Alright Ty |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Creations :3   New Creations :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Creations :3
Page 1 of 1